Woohooo theres nothing better than...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
a shower after working out! wow, okay so i'm on this new eating better and getting healthier kick. i need to lose some weight and get my heart in better shape. so tonight i worked out for 35 mins, by using the treadmill that ive had for ages but never used. i find walking/running boring unfortunatly, and i hate hard work so i did a few things to make it better that i hope will work:

1. i walked on 5 with the mid incline, then i walked on 4 with the highest incline. i find that i need to really work my huge butt so this is a good way to do it without running and hurting my breasts (yes it kills to run with 36D breasts, im sure others can sympathise) and i dont like running lol so unless i have someone running along behind be holding my breasts for support...
wink3.gif

2. i walk/dance. now laugh if you will, but i love to dance, and id much rather be dancing than walking, so i do some dance steps kinda sorta while im walking. its fun, albeit dangerous, but i have my emergency stop thing just in case. so the little added steps and arm movements make it fun.

3. when im not walking quickly, i take weights and i walk with them to give my arms a workout too

4. last but not least, music that pumps me up!

what ive thought of doing is bringing my laptop with me and comming on mut
15hg.gif
haha, since im not walking fast, just at an incline, i think i can do it.

lol anyways, wish me luck
biggrin.gif
goldcup.gif

3. when im not walking quickly, i take weights and i walk with them to give my arms a workout too

I swear my trainer just started me doing this today. It really improves the workout and makes it less boring too. She's also big on increasing the incline more than the speed and do short bursts of one minute at the highest incline I can tolerate once every 5 minutes.

my only worry is that my legs are going to get big if i do a steep incline..i donno, any thoughts?

My trainer is a gorgeous woman. Her legs are extremely shapely and she's 43. She's just getting into modeling. She has me doing short bursts at really steep incline and its what she does. Women just do not have the hormones to really bulk up unless they really push themselves to do it. I think you can definitely tone without bulking up.

walking is the best way to lose fat on the butt areaa! butttt becareful cause if you walk too much on high incline, that'll cause you to build lots of muscles in the calves area. too much muscle there isnt real sexy for a woman
smile.gif

Congrats on your exercise regime.
smile.gif
I just started increasing my workouts and it is amazing how energized you feel once you keep at it. I don't like running either, I prefer walking.

Latest posts

Back