Workout question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried Carmen Electra's Strip to Fit? I bought it two weeks ago (DVD 1 and 2), and absolutely love them! Both work my body really well, but I've noticed that, sadly, I'm only losing weight in my thighs and butt; my stomach (where I'd like to lose the most weight) isn't changing. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by Brelki Has anyone else tried Carmen Electra's Strip to Fit? I bought it two weeks ago (DVD 1 and 2), and absolutely love them! Both work my body really well, but I've noticed that, sadly, I'm only losing weight in my thighs and butt; my stomach (where I'd like to lose the most weight) isn't changing. Any ideas? Pilates & Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp are great for abs... but if Carmen works for butt & thighs - I'm buying it!!!
icon_eek.gif

Ok... just bought #1 & 2 and will be picking them up in store at Bestbuy tomorrow on lunch!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I always wanted to see this! (Not like I'm going to be demonstrating moves anytime soon! ) LOL
eek.gif

angel, do you have bootcamp? Is it any good? I want to tone my body somewhat (no need to loose weight, if anything gain some!), and was looking at pilates and bootcamp, but can't decide what's best?

Originally Posted by destiny angel, do you have bootcamp? Is it any good? I want to tone my body somewhat (no need to loose weight, if anything gain some!), and was looking at pilates and bootcamp, but can't decide what's best? Actually my mom just got the set of dvd's.... they were out of "Billy Bands" so we got little weighted rubber balls instead for free until they ship out the bands... but there are a few dvd's. There's a basic, ab, & I think Cardio & advanced (not sure) OMG these things are a KILLER! I was hurtin' after 10 min! There is no doubt in my mind that if you keep up with it - you will get an unbelievable body... it's just trying to do it and KEEP UP thats the hard part! LOL
icon_lol.gif
But the abs on these people & the defined muscles... amazing! - You definitely feel it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

THAT'S what I need!! Something to make me move my lazy butt!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Summer is getting close, so a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I heard his Taebo is great ..one of my co-workers has it ..and she's LOST her hips and love handles ..it's amazing! My problem is getting off my duff to do anything ..I have some great workout dvd's ..but getting off the couch ..that's the BIG key! LOL Exxxxactly! LOL But I just picked up the Carmen Electra dvd's... and will be trying them tonight!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back