Would-be burglar runs off with no loot — and no clothes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sept. 9, 2007, 8:29PM

Associated Press

DULUTH, Minn. — A man who allegedly tried to burglarize a home lost his clothes in a scuffle with the 69-year-old homeowner and then tried to streak away before he was arrested.

Wayne and Kathie Boniface returned home from dinner Thursday night at a neighbor's to find the man in their house. Wayne Boniface said the man made the mistake of grabbing his wife.

"As soon as he grabbed my wife, I had him in the kitchen wrestling him to the ground in a headlock and arm-lock," Boniface said.

First, Boniface said, he ripped the man's shirt off. Then, "his head was down over the railing, and in today's world, pants are worn fairly loose. I pulled his pants, and his pants and underpants and shoes came completely off. He was completely nude."

When police asked Boniface if he could identify the suspect, he said: "Oh, yeah. I believe he's the only guy running nude in Duluth."

The 20-year-old man was apprehended about 20 minutes later. He has been charged with two counts of first-degree burglary. The man's name was not released.

Would-be burglar runs off with no loot — and no clothes | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Good! He came to steal someone else's stuff, and he leaves without his own clothes. I like that. I hope that serves as a good lesson.

Back