Would you agree?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. I Found this while looking for a NYX product. The seller wrote this : NYX has quickly become my absolute favorite brand of eye shadows.

Their single eye shadow pots put MAC to bitter shame: these little jewels from NYX have the same - and sometimes better - superb pigmentation, blend ability and silkiness for a fraction of the price.

They apply smoothly and last all day, never fading or creasing, and the color selection (80 different shades, among mattes and shimmers) offers plenty of choice for all but the very most demanding eye shadow enthusiasts.

The only drawback on these used to be the fact that they were hard to find - well, not anymore!

My eyes and my wallet are thankful to NYX for these amazing shadows, which are worth their weight in gold.

Would you agree?

I like NYX, but not more than MAC. And, to be honest, I'd say NYX is still hard to find.

I'm thinking they're just trying to sell their product. I unno, I've never tried NYX. Would you suggest it?

Originally Posted by Jessiica69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm thinking they're just trying to sell their product. I unno, I've never tried NYX. Would you suggest it? It's definitely worth the price! I'd say check it out if you're interested.
smile.gif

I agree to a certain extent. MAC has many more colors and textures to choose from. NYX is definitely worth it when it comes to pigment and quality. But....NYX's shadows are the only item in their collection worth bragging about.

Ive only used mac so I dont know about Nyx. I plan to try some, but I guess they are good if someone cant shell out for Mac all the time.

I love NYX's eyeshadows as well. More so than MAC actually. Although I still like MAC though because they have some of the most unique colors and textures.

NYX shadows are great for their price, and comparable to MAC. However, some NYX colors are more pigmented than others. I don't know if it's just me, but I think the NYX trios are not as pigmented as a singles.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif NYX shadows are great for their price, and comparable to MAC. However, some NYX colors are more pigmented than others. I don't know if it's just me, but I think the NYX trios are not as pigmented as a singles. I've personally never used the trios before, but I have heard a lot of people say that.

No. I do like NYX but not anywhere near as much as I love MAC. MAC e/s are far superior to NYX's. NYXs are better than average for a drug store brand though.

I have A LOT of Asian beauty stores in my area, and they sell NYX eyeshadows for $3.99. I got every color! so worth it.

i used to love NYX's eyeshadows. until i started experimenting with wet 'n' wild's e/s and thought they're just as good as nyx, or sometimes even better, and cheaper too.
smile.gif

I tried NYX and sorry I didn't like them...They have too many shimmers in their collection for me. I think they are great for someone who don't want to spend $14-20 on other brands. I took mines back to the store! I prefer MAC anyday!

Latest posts

Back