Would you be upset if your s/o didnt want to sleep with you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i dont agree and i know the advice is helpful and open minded but he doesnt want space in any other way, the issue isnt going past him not being used to me sleeping with him. he is very loving and we are close every other way. so im not going to wonder anymore, i feel more confident since reading aquilahs husbands response..and kee's hubby..after all they are guys and all guys have the same brain haha (just kidding)

thank you though

I think it's safe to say that Phil is just a picky sleeper. My sister is the same way...everything has to be just right for her. Don't worry about it Minders. If everything else in the relationship is good this is nothing. Just keep trying and soon he'll get used to it.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif well i dont agree and i know the advice is helpful and open minded but he doesnt want space in any other way, the issue isnt going past him not being used to me sleeping with him. he is very loving and we are close every other way. so im not going to wonder anymore, i feel more confident since reading aquilahs husbands response..and kee's hubby..after all they are guys and all guys have the same brain haha (just kidding)
thank you though

If it helps, John's best friend just said the same thing John said LOL! Apparently, men need more space than we think they do... And more covers too! They're the real bed hogs LOL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi lol Oh....you're a lot of help.
4.gif

hehehe, yes, once during vacation i slept with my BF on a king size bed and it felt like we were sleeping in separate countries
biggrin.gif

Back