Would you wear this summer dress?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Thinking of buying this off ebay lol what do you think? not a very good pic of the dress but you can sort of get the drift i suppose..its really bright yellow, for this upcoming SUMMER!!

Lia

Reaction score
The problem is, it looks like it's a bit see-through - the fabric seems to be too thin

Reaction score
buy it now and order me one too lol!!! good find i hope you get it!

Reaction score
I myself would only wear it if it came in a short version.. since i'm short.. LOL.. I'd dissappear in that..

but i love it! and i think that dress would look awesome on someone taller than me or with long legs

Reaction score
its alright i guess. maybe it would look better if it was on a person

Reaction score
Looks cute to me, always easier to tell when you can see how it actually fits. And you can always wear a proper silp if it's too transparent.

Reaction score
Based on my personal taste, I say maybe. sometimes I am so impulsive. Seems like something to wear on a cool summer day.

Reaction score
thanks for all the input ladies! ha ha i ended up getting it for only $25 (aussie $$$$) i cant wait to get it.

Reaction score
I like the color but not the over all style. How much is it going for, because if it's pretty cheap - I say go for it, wouldn't hurt. It's not an ugly dress but it can probably look much different and better in person?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the color but not the over all style. How much is it going for, because if it's pretty cheap - I say go for it, wouldn't hurt. It's not an ugly dress but it can probably look much different and better in person? I ended up getting it for around $25 aussie dollars not sure what that is in your $ lol i cant wait to see it in person if it doesnt suit i can always put it back on ebay hope it looks alright! ha ha

Latest posts