Would you wear this summer dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thinking of buying this off ebay lol what do you think? not a very good pic of the dress but you can sort of get the drift i suppose..its really bright yellow, for this upcoming SUMMER!!

The problem is, it looks like it's a bit see-through - the fabric seems to be too thin

buy it now and order me one too lol!!! good find i hope you get it!

I myself would only wear it if it came in a short version.. since i'm short.. LOL.. I'd dissappear in that..

but i love it! and i think that dress would look awesome on someone taller than me or with long legs
smile.gif

Looks cute to me, always easier to tell when you can see how it actually fits. And you can always wear a proper silp if it's too transparent.

Based on my personal taste, I say maybe. sometimes I am so impulsive. Seems like something to wear on a cool summer day.

thanks for all the input ladies! ha ha i ended up getting it for only $25 (aussie $$$$) i cant wait to get it.

I like the color but not the over all style. How much is it going for, because if it's pretty cheap - I say go for it, wouldn't hurt. It's not an ugly dress but it can probably look much different and better in person?

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the color but not the over all style. How much is it going for, because if it's pretty cheap - I say go for it, wouldn't hurt. It's not an ugly dress but it can probably look much different and better in person? I ended up getting it for around $25 aussie dollars not sure what that is in your $ lol i cant wait to see it in person if it doesnt suit i can always put it back on ebay hope it looks alright! ha ha

Latest posts

Back