WOW, look at these lashes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pin_stripe dude, your eyebrows are so amazing! i agree! i wish i had those long arches..
smile.gif

Thanks guys! I am still using Lash Stylist, and I still love it!!

Michko, I don't have a comparison pic, but I can take one tomorrow as I am getting ready for work and post it up here.

I liked the effects I got from it. The more you layer on, the longer/thicker your lashes are.

The only down-side for me was that it made my eyes itch a lot.

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess I liked the effects I got from it. The more you layer on, the longer/thicker your lashes are.

Better be careful you arent' allergic to it!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess I liked the effects I got from it. The more you layer on, the longer/thicker your lashes are.

As Janelle said you might be allergic... I hope not! Did you try the regular version or the waterproof one?

Leila, do you use Fast Lash or Lash Stylist now? The first post says Fast Lash. I was wondering about the Fast Lash from Alcone (I'm sure you can get it other places as well...here's the thread I started asking about it and other items from Alcone: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...718#post490718

Is that the same stuff? Your lashes look great by the way....I'm gonna have to snatch me some up.

Originally Posted by kwitter Leila, do you use Fast Lash or Lash Stylist now? The first post says Fast Lash. I was wondering about the Fast Lash from Alcone (I'm sure you can get it other places as well...here's the thread I started asking about it and other items from Alcone: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...718#post490718
Is that the same stuff? Your lashes look great by the way....I'm gonna have to snatch me some up.

lol, oops, I totally thought this was the Lash Stylist one! I do use FL sometimes, not everday bc it is a little too intense, but for special events it is still great!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol, oops, I totally thought this was the Lash Stylist one! I do use FL sometimes, not everday bc it is a little too intense, but for special events it is still great!! Good to know other's have used and liked this lash primer/lengthener or whatever you may. I will be purchasing this among a few other items from Alcone. Hopefully it doesn't irritate my eyes. Thanks for the picture, sounds like the same exact stuff I was talking about too.

Hey your lashes look HOT! I might have to try that stuff out, seeing as how my lashes SUCK!

Thanks, Leila!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Here we go

Leila, your lashes look great no matter what you use! They always seem to stand out so well in your FOTDs!!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Huh, it looks like their domain name has expired... That's odd...
Well you can also find FastLash on e-bay. They have it pretty cheap there too!!

Hi,
Also if you live in New York City, you can try the makeup artist store Alcone (www.alconeco.com)

Latest posts

Back