WOW, look at these lashes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the Fast Lash stuff that I ordered came in the mail yesterday and I just got a chance to try it.

It is a little odd, since it looks like a tube of mascara, but when you pull the wand out, it is actually tiny white fibers that you press to your lashes.

While this was only my first time using them, I am more impressed than I thought I would be! They actually do a halfway decent job of fattening and lengthening your lashes... Take a looksie...
icon_eek.gif

THANKS FOR THE PICTURE MACGODDESS. WOW!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess So the Fast Lash stuff that I ordered came in the mail yesterday and I just got a chance to try it.
It is a little odd, since it looks like a tube of mascara, but when you pull the wand out, it is actually tiny white fibers that you press to your lashes.

While this was only my first time using them, I am more impressed than I thought I would be! They actually do a halfway decent job of fattening and lengthening your lashes... Take a looksie...
icon_eek.gif

I recently bought the Talika Lipocils which is a gel that you appply in the morning and night and it makes your eyelashes grow..well let me tell ya that mine grew and got thicker..

MAybeline xxl macasara also works well the one that multiples your lashes 10x is fabulous

Originally Posted by pin_stripe dude, your eyebrows are so amazing! lol, actually i am thinking they look a little terrible, but thanks anyway! Every couple of years I feel like I need to get some growth back to make sure my line is good, now I am right in the middle of that time and fighting the urge to pluck like crazy.
I think I am going to go to get my eyebrows done once and see what it is like... What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I recently bought the Talika Lipocils which is a gel that you appply in the morning and night and it makes your eyelashes grow..well let me tell ya that mine grew and got thicker.. Really? I had heard about it, but I didn't think it would actually do anything... How long did your lashes get? And did they actually get thicker? As in MORE lashes?

Originally Posted by Liz where did you buy it??? Liz, I got it at www.plushcosmetics.com. They had some nice stuff on their site, not a whole lot of stuff though. It was cheapest on their site. I think it is usually $14.
I kind of want to try the Indian Earth mineral makeup they have on their site... I have never tried mineral foundation before...

So after you put the white fibers on, then you apply your regular brand of mascara or does it come with mascara?

Originally Posted by wingie So after you put the white fibers on, then you apply your regular brand of mascara or does it come with mascara? You ujust put on whatever mascara you want... There is no mascara that comes with it, it is just the tube of the fibers...

maybe its just me....but the link to plush isn't working?
icon_wink.gif
Do they still have a site??

Huh, it looks like their domain name has expired... That's odd...

Well you can also find FastLash on e-bay. They have it pretty cheap there too!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Huh, it looks like their domain name has expired... That's odd...
Well you can also find FastLash on e-bay. They have it pretty cheap there too!!

Ok, color me embarrassed... the link I wrote for the site where I bought them was wrong...
icon_redface.gif

it is www.PLUSHBEAUTY.com... Can everyone forgive me? lol, I feel all silly now!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks!! lol, I love the drama of false lashes, so anything that can help achieve that is great for me...

Hopefully I'll get to be able to be a pro at applying this product! It can be a little tricky...I have to develop a neato technique...

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I recently bought the Talika Lipocils which is a gel that you appply in the morning and night and it makes your eyelashes grow..well let me tell ya that mine grew and got thicker.. ya im using that now only for about 2 weeks tho,, how long did it take to work fully?

Latest posts

Back