wrestling

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
who here's a fan of wrestling? the former WWF, now WWE, ECW (if you say you don't like it, i'm gonna personally come to your house and murder you
biggrin.gif
), WCW, or independent shows.

i've been a fan since i was about 3 years old. my brother is addicted and when i mean addicted, he owns every single magazine, action figure, photos, has every show/PPV/commercial on video (tapes himself) since the early '90s. i'll have to take a pic of his room. it's scary.

when my younger sister was born, she was about 1.5 years old and my brother would get a magazine, say, "point to..." and would name a wrestler, and she'd know. it's sick!

now, i'm not so into it now that i'm older and ECW was bought by WWE, but i LOVE going to shows and i've met lots of wrestlers and have hung out with a few of them.

i hope i'm not alone or else i sound like a loser LOL

You don't sound like a loser Jennifer. I like to watch it every now and then. I used to like it before, you know, when Hulk Hogan was big in the industry. I also watch the Tough Enough shows on MTV, mostly for the eye candy though.
icon_twisted.gif

LOL, I have never fancied it....sorry. I dunno why

Originally Posted by Jennifer

who here's a fan of wrestling? the former WWF, now WWE, ECW (if you say you don't like it, i'm gonna personally come to your house and murder you
biggrin.gif
), WCW, or independent shows.
i've been a fan since i was about 3 years old. my brother is addicted and when i mean addicted, he owns every single magazine, action figure, photos, has every show/PPV/commercial on video (tapes himself) since the early '90s. i'll have to take a pic of his room. it's scary.

when my younger sister was born, she was about 1.5 years old and my brother would get a magazine, say, "point to..." and would name a wrestler, and she'd know. it's sick!

now, i'm not so into it now that i'm older and ECW was bought by WWE, but i LOVE going to shows and i've met lots of wrestlers and have hung out with a few of them.

i hope i'm not alone or else i sound like a loser LOL

I used to watch it a lot when I was younger - w/ my dad & brother... then we'd have wrestling matches on my parents bed... LOL I miss the old days of WWF with Hulk Hogan, Randy 'Macho Man' Savage, Andre the Giant, Jake 'the snake' Roberts, Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Ultimate Warrior. Those were the fun days! Now they've got so many different wrestlers its hard to keep up! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I used to watch it a lot when I was younger - w/ my dad & brother... then we'd have wrestling matches on my parents bed... LOL I miss the old days of WWF with Hulk Hogan, Randy 'Macho Man' Savage, Andre the Giant, Jake 'the snake' Roberts, Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Ultimate Warrior. Those were the fun days! Now they've got so many different wrestlers its hard to keep up! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL that's so true. i remember on march 24th, the day of my 4th birthday, hulk hogan (who just had his house on cribs, by the way) was wrestling sargeant slaughter (sp?) and while everyone was singing happy birthday to me, i ran to the TV, with my girly outfit on under my hulk hogan shirt (all ripped up because i tried to be like him, but couldn't rip it all the way) and wrestling buddy LOL my whole family was like, uhh...

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL that's so true. i remember on march 24th, the day of my 4th birthday, hulk hogan (who just had his house on cribs, by the way) was wrestling sargeant slaughter (sp?) and while everyone was singing happy birthday to me, i ran to the TV, with my girly outfit on under my hulk hogan shirt (all ripped up because i tried to be like him, but couldn't rip it all the way) and wrestling buddy LOL my whole family was like, uhh... my brother had a wrestling buddy! I think it was Big John Stud... lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 my brother had a wrestling buddy! I think it was Big John Stud... lol LOL i loved those things
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Okay girl,.... I LOVE WWE and RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popc1: I just wish that they showed more dramas in the locker rooms and all that for the divas. And also that the acting was better than what it is. :) I used to watch it when I was tiny all the way up to now. :-D Do you have any wishes for it to be any better.??????

Latest posts

Back