Wtf. Aunt flo came early!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a very regular cycle. I have close to 30 months of info tracked at MyMonthlyCycles.

Next period was due sept 3rd but instead it came today . . . august 28th. Wtf.
kopfkratz.gif

I'mma change Aunt Flo to Aunt Steven.

Never wanted, never expected...

So you're a week early?

Er, I've heard of late periods mostly and stress/diet can change that. Maybe that's what happen to you but the opposite?

As long as you get it around the time you should be getting it - week more/less. Should be fine - just a pain in the ass when not expected. Like that cock-blocking friend of yours.
tongue.gif

Wow I am impressed with your organizational skills...30 months of tracking?? I can't keep track of where I left my coffee cup.

Yeah, i agree with both Manders and Celly - probably it's because of stress, and i'm like Manders, i have no idea of things, LOL

Well that's so odd because I was so stressed for about a week or probably two, but then not last night but the night before I watched "The Secret" and I've been feeling 200% better! I'm inspired, I'm motivated . . . I'm feeling great!

Tracking with MyMonthlyCycles is easy. All you have to do is register, click on "period calendar" and when the calendar shows up all you have to do is click on the day you have your period and it saves your info. You do that each day you have your period and voila! It has a menstrual calculator and a fertility calculator as well (though I wouldn't depend on just that if you want to get pregnant or avoid pregnancy).

smile.gif

The only time i'd track my cycles is if i wanna conceive..LOL My period is quite irregular so AF is always a surprise for me
frown.gif

Better early than late - It may be caused by some kind of stress or exitment...

lol bummer! sucks if you get major cramps like me and don't have the midol!

Yea I was supposed to get mine on the 7th and it came on the 7th but it here lately it never comes on the days its suppose to. I was shocked when I got it on time.

Back