WTF is this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WTF is this?

komisch8mg.jpg

ewwwwwwwwwww. that looks gross!!

what is it suppossed to be? pig people??

my guess, a really odd sculpture.... cross between a pig, a human (the legs), an ox, and who knows what else... definitely nightmare inducing...

Oh my! This pic shouldn't been shown before meals
icon_eek.gif

It looks disgustingly...

Originally Posted by QurlySq my guess, a really odd sculpture.... cross between a pig, a human (the legs), an ox, and who knows what else... definitely nightmare inducing... OMG!!! I DEF. agree with Nikki!!! NIGHTMARE INDUCING!!!
icon_eek.gif

UGH!!!

That is gross!!

Just glad that i had finished eating before opening this!!

This looks like something you'd have a nightmare of after one too many tequila's!
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

Seriously, though, is this *real* ?
eek.gif
icon_question.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

All I can tell is there are way to many sick minded people who like to play with digital world
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Well tony I am gonna go ahead and thank you for my weight loss because I will not be able to eat again for a very long time!!!!!!!!

that artist has issues! wtf was all that other stuff she made?! yuck!

I don't see anything wrong with it. Just a lovely pic of a mother feeding her little ones. Awwwwwww, so adorable.

OKAY - I was just kidding - that's completely disgusting whatever it is.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

What's scary is that this could be possible in the future when scientists learn to breed humans with animals..
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by lilla All I can tell is there are way to many sick minded people who like to play with digital world
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

DITTO
claps.gif
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back