Ya'll like my new handbag?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loooooooove it. Complements of Phil. It's REALLY intense deep pink, like almost red it's so pink..and black. Exactly the colours I want my room to be.

Gah, the pics fade the colours, I cant get the true pink to show lol..

DSC03938.jpg

DSC03940.jpg

DSC03939.jpg

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love it. It's very you, actually
biggrin.gif
I was just about to say the same thing!
smile.gif

It's cute, I myself am not into plaids, but it is a cute bag...especially if it's pink
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was just about to say the same thing!
smile.gif
Ditto

I just keep coming back to have another look at it, lol.

I forgot to ask, is it just a big empty space in the middle? or is it all full of pockets and stuff?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just keep coming back to have another look at it, lol.
I forgot to ask, is it just a big empty space in the middle? or is it all full of pockets and stuff?

Lol, it's kinda just a big space..theresa little zipper pocket inside and one of those tiny open pocket things which I always thought were meant to carry lipstick but have no idea what it's actually for haha.

Latest posts

Back