Yay! Got MAC's Green piggie in the mail!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I bought 1/3 of a jar of the discontinued Green pigment on ebay and it came in the mail today!!!

haven't seen the green sell, besides ones that are selling as buy it now for $60 or something
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liz I bought 1/3 of a jar of the discontinued Green pigment on ebay and it came in the mail today!!!
haven't seen the green sell, besides ones that are selling as buy it now for $60 or something
icon_eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

oh my gosh!!! i just sold recently on ebay a whole bunch of stuff as a lot, and my green pigment (almost full jar) was a part of it (most of the stuff were duplicates or triplicates). dang!!! i didn't know they go for that much!!

Originally Posted by iloveparis oh my gosh!!! i just sold recently on ebay a whole bunch of stuff as a lot, and my green pigment (almost full jar) was a part of it (most of the stuff were duplicates or triplicates). dang!!! i didn't know they go for that much!! GRRR! i woulda bought them off you!

ack! i would have bought some stuff too! i hate searching around for mac on ebay sometimes because there's all of this miscelaneous stuff that you have to dig through.

Originally Posted by Liz ack! i would have bought some stuff too! i hate searching around for mac on ebay sometimes because there's all of this miscelaneous stuff that you have to dig through. YIKES!!! I should've found this board before selling
frown.gif
The whole lot below sold for a measly $23.50!!! And I gave away another green pigment jar to my sis. Argh!!!<!--StartFragment -->

For Lips: Make Up Forever Pastel Bronze Harmony palette (N77,N75,L119,M113,N73), Clinique Guava Stain lipstick, Body Shop lipstick #69, Avon lipsticks in Paparazzi and Fresco

MAC Pigment in Green- full size 7.5g (only used a couple of times)

Hard Candy Palm Palette Girlie Set (Starlight blush, Digital Lip Sync Quartet shades, Chica and Fuzz Eye shadows- see picture)

Cargo Colortube 3-in-1 (for eyes, cheeks and lips) in Bala

Prescriptives Concealer in Warm Extra Deep #4

Tony and Tina concealer (not too sure of exact shade name, but it's in a warm beign colour)

Physician's Formula Perfecting Concealer Duo (Yellow/Light)

Dr.Brandt Poreless Cleanser Sample size 5ml

For Eyes: Urban Decay eye shadows in Uzi (silver) and Eldorado (gold), Cover Girl Sonoma Sunset Palette shadows and Cover Girl Midnight Jazz shadow; Avon Cream eye shadow and True Colour Powder Eyeshadow Duo in Vanilla and Mocha; Maybelline Trio Eye Shadow in Indigo Chic

Emmy! Next time you sell try MuT b/c I'm a future Mac addict :icon_love !! Oh....and of course, my Stila Kitten es is great, so I forsee a bright future for Stila in the addiction department, too!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Emmy! Next time you sell try MuT b/c I'm a future Mac addict :icon_love !! Oh....and of course, my Stila Kitten es is great, so I forsee a bright future for Stila in the addiction department, too!! Will do for sure next time....
smile.gif
There are so many MAC addicts here
biggrin.gif

i would have paid $25-$30 for the piggie alone! lol

any way you want to take the one you gave the sister back and sell it?
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Trisha Glad you got Green, theres loads left in the stores here, pigments arent really that popular and the MA's never ever seem to push them in sales at all! are you serious?! do they have any other DCd? ones? would you be able to CP me them?

how much do they come out to from your currency to USD?

umm. definitely the green piggie. i don't know of the other discontinued ones. you ahve a lot of them. so if there are any d/c'd ones, then those for sure. lol

not the glitters those, just pigments.

thanks trisha!

Latest posts

Back