Yay;) I finally got my Urban Decay Urban FX powder in Hotpants today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I won a auction for Urban Decay Urban Fx powder in Hotpants from www.laundromatic.net. I paid $13 for it including shipping and handling and it is brand new. It is basically like really good high quality super holographic shimmer powder mixed with superfine gorgeous glitter. Hotpants is a pink color but in the light it shines many different colors! I put some on my hand and went outside today when it was sunny and this crap was like being right by a disco ball! I definitely reccomend this to everyone. It is gorgeous! I just had to tell everyone how excited I was to finally get it in the mail
icon_cheesygrin.gif

CHanting........Review....Review.....Review!

Originally Posted by FairyRave

A couple of weeks ago I won a auction for Urban Decay Urban Fx powder in Hotpants from www.laundromatic.net. I paid $13 for it including shipping and handling and it is brand new. It is basically like really good high quality super holographic shimmer powder mixed with superfine gorgeous glitter. Hotpants is a pink color but in the light it shines many different colors! I put some on my hand and went outside today when it was sunny and this crap was like being right by a disco ball! I definitely reccomend this to everyone. It is gorgeous! I just had to tell everyone how excited I was to finally get it in the mail
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think that sounds gorgeous! I've got a thing for shimmer - I love dusting in on my shoulders and arms.
smile.gif
Sparkle much?

Back