Yay...I'm finally doing print makeup!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been doing makeup for videos so much lately, I haven't had any jobs in other mediums...but I'm finally getting print work which is way more fun than the stuff I've been doing lately. I've got this big fashion editorial shoot on Monday with an incredible photographer...I'm so excited! Oh, and I'm doing a commercial shoot for some European snack company next week too! That will be boring, but at least I'll be doing something different.

Now I just need to find a good hairstylist to work with me sometimes cuz I hate when I have to do hair too, I'd rather just stick to the makeup!

Anyways, just wanted to say YAY!

Originally Posted by envymi I've been doing makeup for videos so much lately, I haven't had any jobs in other mediums...but I'm finally getting print work which is way more fun than the stuff I've been doing lately. I've got this big fashion editorial shoot on Monday with an incredible photographer...I'm so excited! Oh, and I'm doing a commercial shoot for some European snack company next week too! That will be boring, but at least I'll be doing something different.Now I just need to find a good hairstylist to work with me sometimes cuz I hate when I have to do hair too, I'd rather just stick to the makeup!

You Go Gurllll....Congrats...I know this must be exciting for you !!!!

Now show the world that you are a ........

codedg13.gif

Congrats
claps.gif

is there any way you can show us your work whenever it´s all finished??? I´m soo curious and happy for you!

Originally Posted by Arielle Congrats
claps.gif
is there any way you can show us your work whenever it´s all finished??? I´m soo curious and happy for you!

Yeah, the shoot on Monday is on digital, so I'll be getting a cd of the shots...I'm not sure if she's gonna give me the pics raw or wait til she edits them, as soon as I have them I'll let you guys see them!

Originally Posted by envymi Yeah, the shoot on Monday is on digital, so I'll be getting a cd of the shots...I'm not sure if she's gonna give me the pics raw or wait til she edits them, as soon as I have them I'll let you guys see them! COOL! I don´t care id they´re raw or edited...I wanna see some work of yours. I´m sure you´re gonna do great and I can´t wait to see those pics!

Originally Posted by Arielle COOL! I don´t care id they´re raw or edited...I wanna see some work of yours. I´m sure you´re gonna do great and I can´t wait to see those pics! I have a couple of basic pretty girl shots on OMP...but they are VERY basic cuz the company it was for is into really natural makeup...if you look up envymi you can see them...but I have absolutely no fashion shots yet and my stupid butt never brought a camera with me on the music video shoots to take pics of the girls I did makeup on., so I have nothing on that either
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I've been doing makeup for videos so much lately, I haven't had any jobs in other mediums...but I'm finally getting print work which is way more fun than the stuff I've been doing lately. I've got this big fashion editorial shoot on Monday with an incredible photographer...I'm so excited! Oh, and I'm doing a commercial shoot for some European snack company next week too! That will be boring, but at least I'll be doing something different.Now I just need to find a good hairstylist to work with me sometimes cuz I hate when I have to do hair too, I'd rather just stick to the makeup!

Congrats Envymi! It's great to hear you're making a go of it
claps.gif

Wow, wtg. Lol I will be your hairstylist for ya lol, to bad I don't live near ya or I would help ya out :0) Can not wait to see some photos...

Originally Posted by envymi I have a couple of basic pretty girl shots on OMP...but they are VERY basic cuz the company it was for is into really natural makeup...if you look up envymi you can see them...but I have absolutely no fashion shots yet and my stupid butt never brought a camera with me on the music video shoots to take pics of the girls I did makeup on., so I have nothing on that either
icon_sad.gif
I am looking you up and see nothing, maybe I have the wrong website, dono can you send the link of OMP please.

Wow! that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!!! Good luck and I hope you get a lot more work!

envymi, congrats on your achievements! I would love to see pics of your work as well. By the way, what type of videos have you done makeup for?

claps.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet envymi, congrats on your achievements! I would love to see pics of your work as well. By the way, what type of videos have you done makeup for?
claps.gif

I've done quite a few music videos and I've been doing makeup for this one video project-it's kinda hard to explain, but it involves many music cats(mostly rappers) and a bunch of naked or half naked girls(but no sex), I've also been doing makeup for a lot of shorts that the same company is working on...everything is on video not film. I did do a couple independant films too.

Latest posts

Back