YAY! Just uploaded pics into the Photo Gallery!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I uploaded Beauty Marked, Say Yeah!, Trax, Living Pink, Expensive Pink, Star Violet, Steamy, Gladabout, and Banshee!!

YIPEE!!

I have to upload my Stereo Rose and Blushbaby...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACGoddess

I uploaded Beauty Marked, Say Yeah!, Trax, Living Pink, Expensive Pink, Star Violet, Steamy, Gladabout, and Banshee!!
YIPEE!!

I have to upload my Stereo Rose and Blushbaby...

I see that! Good job! Did you find it difficult?

Reaction score
NOPE! It was VERY easy Tony... You guys have done a fantastic job on this forum... I am in LOVE! It is so easy to use...

Now, brace yourselves, I just won an Ebay Auction for 72 pigment samples... Hold on to your hats! I'll be posting like crazy soon...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACGoddess

NOPE! It was VERY easy Tony... You guys have done a fantastic job on this forum... I am in LOVE! It is so easy to use...
Now, brace yourselves, I just won an Ebay Auction for 72 pigment samples... Hold on to your hats! I'll be posting like crazy soon...

Go for it! Post them up!

Reaction score
WOW GIRL!! I cannot wait!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess NOPE! It was VERY easy Tony... You guys have done a fantastic job on this forum... I am in LOVE! It is so easy to use...

Latest posts