YAY! Just uploaded pics into the Photo Gallery!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I uploaded Beauty Marked, Say Yeah!, Trax, Living Pink, Expensive Pink, Star Violet, Steamy, Gladabout, and Banshee!!

YIPEE!!

I have to upload my Stereo Rose and Blushbaby...

claps.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess

I uploaded Beauty Marked, Say Yeah!, Trax, Living Pink, Expensive Pink, Star Violet, Steamy, Gladabout, and Banshee!!
YIPEE!!

I have to upload my Stereo Rose and Blushbaby...

claps.gif

I see that! Good job! Did you find it difficult?

NOPE! It was VERY easy Tony... You guys have done a fantastic job on this forum... I am in LOVE! It is so easy to use...

Now, brace yourselves, I just won an Ebay Auction for 72 pigment samples... Hold on to your hats! I'll be posting like crazy soon...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess

NOPE! It was VERY easy Tony... You guys have done a fantastic job on this forum... I am in LOVE! It is so easy to use...
Now, brace yourselves, I just won an Ebay Auction for 72 pigment samples... Hold on to your hats! I'll be posting like crazy soon...

Go for it! Post them up!

WOW GIRL!! I cannot wait!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess NOPE! It was VERY easy Tony... You guys have done a fantastic job on this forum... I am in LOVE! It is so easy to use...

Latest posts

Back