Yay or Nay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4s1339b_5.jpg

4s1385c_5.jpg

Coats

4F2994C_5.jpg

4F2345A_5.jpg

Thoughts and opinions?

My thoughts below!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer
4s1339b_5.jpg
#1 - no, unless you have skinny thighs. If they're curvy, then your legs will look too stocky.
4s1385c_5.jpg
#2 - okay, but did you notice how long the pants are? This 6' model is tripping in them. If they fit, then fine.

Coats

4F2994C_5.jpg
#1 - I think this coat looks fun! I like the asymetrical line and plush look of it.

4F2345A_5.jpg
#2 Not doing anything for me.

Thoughts and opinions?

Thanks Kitty! I really like the pants in #1, thank God my legs aren't big. You don't like coat #2 though huh? hmmmm Good point about the pants being too long.

It's probably just a personal thing.
icon_biggrin.gif
As a kid I wore a coat with seams like that, though it had alpaca trim. When I looked at the picture, I'm reminded of the SMELL my coat had. Kinda like a dirty kid, old leather and a bit musty. Eew. giggle!!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Thanks Kitty!I really like the pants in #1, thank God my legs aren't big. You don't like coat #2 though huh? hmmmm

Good point about the pants being too long.

Here are my thoughts

4s1339b_5.jpg
#1 I like this but I personally cannot wear this. By your pic I am assuming you are thin and can get away with the wide legs.
4s1385c_5.jpg
#2 I really dont like the shirt, the pants are a bit long which you can get away with if you wore a higher heel.

Coats

4F2994C_5.jpg
#1 Dont like this coat.

4F2345A_5.jpg
#2 I like this!

Thoughts and opinions?

I've been waiting for your reply
icon_smile.gif

I didn't like the shirt in the 2nd one either, mainly the pants.

I like the 2nd coat better too, I think I'm going to get that one.

Thanks for your opinions.

Originally Posted by shoediva Here are my thoughts

I really like the second coat too, I think I may consider getting it for myself as well, if you dont mind (what are the chances of us bumping into each other with the same coat?? LOL ). On top of looking nice, its looks pretty warm.

Happy Shopping!!

Hugs

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I've been waiting for your reply
icon_smile.gif
I didn't like the shirt in the 2nd one either, mainly the pants.

I like the 2nd coat better too, I think I'm going to get that one.

Thanks for your opinions.

I like picture's #1 and #2 the clothes are classy, smart and feminine.I am not sure about the coat in picture #1. I like the casual jeans and top in the last picture but without the long coat.

like #1 & 2

4s1339b_5.jpg
#1 - Loooove this! Would be so nice for work!
4s1385c_5.jpg
#2 Like this outfit too, just probably with a different top...(& belt) maybe black ? I'm only 5'2" - so there's no way the pants would fit, but otherwise.. love it!

Coats

4F2994C_5.jpg
#1 - Nah... looks like a horse blanket... or possible a charpei puppy ?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

4F2345A_5.jpg
#2 - not feeling this one either... reminds me too much of a bathrobe. Would probably look better cropped.

Thoughts and opinions?

Latest posts

Back