Yay! Shoppers Drug Mart close to where I live will be carrying Benefit cosmetics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found out that the Shoppers Drug Mart within walking distance of where I live will be carrying Benefit cosmetics! I have never tried this line before but can hardly wait! I'm short of cash right now so it will be awhile before I can buy but I definitely plan on checking it out.
smile.gif

A lot of Shoppers Drug Marts are doing this now. I love Benefit! They have some great products, so enjoy!
smile.gif

Great news! Maybe you can save enough Optimum points for a free makeup haul.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great news! Maybe you can save enough Optimum points for a free makeup haul. That is my plan, lol. Right now I have 7,000 points, enough for $10.00 off but I plan on building more points.
smile.gif

Mine already has them...so far I got Ooh la lift and I love it! I'm also trying to get Badgal mascara but they always seem to be out!

That's great! I love their new lippies and cream shadows. Also the browzings are a must have, check them out!

My Pharmaprix also started carrying Benefit, but the prices are quite steep. I think a blush goes for 35$!! I always thought Benefit was a tad more affordable.

I love Benefit's packaging, it's very cute, though I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on the brand's products itself. Still, that's great news:YAY!Have fun shopping!

Latest posts

Back