Yet another new one :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name's Kae, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm a product junkie. I prefer Mary Kay or Avon for the moment and am in a lot of "trouble" because my next door neighbor has just started selling Avon!

I really can't think of anything else to say, so I'll leave it short and sweet
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Kae. Welcome to MUT!! Thanks
smile.gif
I'm currently browsing through... soooo much stuff to read. Trying not to overwhelm myself
smile.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome to MuT! I am living in Oklahoma too! I live in Oklahoma City (well, right outside OKC). Thanks for the welcome!

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome to MuT! I am living in Oklahoma too! Duh... should have looked at your info right under your picture... you live in the same area I do!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome. Thanks PuncturedSkirt
smile.gif

Thanks Jennifer, I'm glad to be here
smile.gif
I think I've even already read some of your reviews
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi and welcome to MuT! I'm Becky from the UK. Thanks for the warm welcome Becky
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome, you'll find tons of amazing tips here. I love it. =) I've already spent far too much time browsing! lol this is a wonderful site.

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Happy to have you here!

Latest posts

Back