YIPEE!! MAC haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This weekend was all about the MAC! I hit both a regular freestanding store AND MAC Pro in Orlando FL...

Purchased at the Freestanding:

- Steamy

- Expensive Pink

Purchased at the MAC Pro:

- Living Pink

- Star Violet

- Say Yeah!

I'll take pics in a second... I am waiting to fill a MAC bag online at their store... Stay tuned for another haul report!!

claps.gif

Yay! I am one of those people that get high off of shopping, especially for makeup, clothes, jewelry, shoes....ok, pretty much everything
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lets see the pix!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess This weekend was all about the MAC! I hit both a regular freestanding store AND MAC Pro in Orlando FL...

- Steamy

- Expensive Pink

- Living Pink

- Star Violet

- Say Yeah!

I'll take pics in a second... I am waiting to fill a MAC bag online at their store... Stay tuned for another haul report!!

claps.gif

sweet haul!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess This weekend was all about the MAC! I hit both a regular freestanding store AND MAC Pro in Orlando FL...

- Steamy

- Expensive Pink

- Living Pink

- Star Violet

- Say Yeah!

claps.gif

Nice haul! I've been meaning to get Steamy & Expensive Pink for a while now. Post pics when you can
biggrin.gif

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love Expensive Pink and Star Violet, especially when paired together. I do Expensive Pink on the lid and Star Violet in the crease. They also look nice with Bronze in the outer "V".

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love Expensive Pink and Star Violet, especially when paired together. I do Expensive Pink on the lid and Star Violet in the crease. They also look nice with Bronze in the outer "V". Awesome tip. I have all these shadows so I might try it.

Latest posts

Back