Yoga/pilates/kickboxing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey you guys!!! I was just wondering if anyone could recommend (sp? gosh that word looks funny right now!) a good place to go for yoga/pilates/kickboxing classes??? Somewhere that's not like a shopping mall (with 5 million people in your way) preferably and not too expensive. Don't know if such thing exist, but I'll pretend!!!

do you have a gym or sports center near you? the daily admission for those usually aren't too expensive.

and there might be some small gyms that hold only yoga/pilates types of classes.

yeah, I probably have every gym imaginable next to me. The thing is, I don't want to go to the gym-gym part, I just want to go the classes. So I was wondering which would be cheaper, a place specified for these classes, or a large popular gym with these classes. Hope that made sense.

i don't know. i only have a sports center near me that i go to. and along with my daily admission, it's an extra $3 for each class you go to.

your best bet is to call around and see how much the classes cost.

You could also get a workout DVD, I have really enjoyed being able to work out in my home, I get the Billy Blanks DVD's and Windsor Pilates, you can actually find them pretty cheap on ebay. I have also become addicted to resistance bands for muscle resistance, although it helps to be creative when using them. If all else fails and you live in a city type area, you may want to see if there are any small gyms instead of the typical 24 Hour Fitness. Smaller gyms are usually cheaper as they lower their prices to encourage people to go to their gym instead of larger well known gyms.

Originally Posted by jennyb Hey you guys!!! I was just wondering if anyone could recommend (sp? gosh that word looks funny right now!) a good place to go for yoga/pilates/kickboxing classes??? Somewhere that's not like a shopping mall (with 5 million people in your way) preferably and not too expensive. Don't know if such thing exist, but I'll pretend!!!

Latest posts

Back