You can only choose 1!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls,

If you HAD to choose to use 1 brand only for the rest of your life, what would it be? This would mean you'd have to use their foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss etc..!

Remember, you can only choose ONE brand!

I'll answer later coz i can't choose at the moment! Been thinking about this one all day
biggrin.gif

Is Porche a brand?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Ok girls,
If you HAD to choose to use 1 brand only for the rest of your life, what would it be? This would mean you'd have to use their foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss etc..!

Remember, you can only choose ONE brand!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Is Porche a brand?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Get out of town you messer.. Technically its not the kinda answer i'm looking for but since you're the boss, you can say Porshe! Is it spelt with a "C" or and "S"??

All products??? Nooooo, that is cruel Laura! Okay, then my vote would be Chanel. Overall, Chanel quality is excellent and their kick-ass glosses alone would keep me using their brand exclusively.

Originally Posted by Trisha Chantecaille!
Because its one of the only foundations that agrees with my skin, and they have some OK colours!! Sorry MAC and Stila, but i'd pick a good base over colour anyday!! x

I'm really keen to try Chantecaille e/s since I saw that shimmery blue one in Harvey Nics that I really liked. I do have a lip gloss which I love, but never seem to wear because I'd need to take a lip brush out with me to reapply it.

Oh this is REALLY difficult. I'll pick Dior. I've always been pleased with the quality of their products.

Shu Uemura - hands down. I'm so addicted to their eyeshadow and blush that I can live with the rest! Imagine what amazing brushes I'd have!!

Originally Posted by Trisha After looking at it again today, I'm not that sure the e/s is anything special? Do you still want it Lea??
T x

Nah, I wasn't that impressed this time around. Last time I thought it was much sheerer than Stila poppy e/s, but there wasn't really that much difference so I don't think I need it.

Latest posts

Back