You girls are a bad influence!! But thanx!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ended up buying MAC Naked Lunch after participating in an earlier thread - that i can't find anymore! It's a nice neutral, thanx for the recs!! And i also got Humid!

I also spoke to the MA at the Pro store about the new collection and she was so surprised that i knew so much about it! I'll be returning there on the 5th to check it out!

Naked Lunch and Humid are my first Mac items
biggrin.gif
I love them both :icon_love

Originally Posted by Bhav I ended up buying MAC Naked Lunch after participating in an earlier thread - that i can't find anymore! It's a nice neutral, thanx for the recs!! And i also got Humid!
I also spoke to the MA at the Pro store about the new collection and she was so surprised that i knew so much about it! I'll be returning there on the 5th to check it out!

Originally Posted by lilla Naked Lunch and Humid are my first Mac items
biggrin.gif
I love them both :icon_love Yeah, they're great!I paired Humid up with Juxt last week and i loved it - was so spring/summer-y!

And Naked Lunch is a fab base colour!

yay! nice colors you got there.

when i went to the mac counter this weekend, they were surprised at how much i knew about the new collection also. lol. i told him there were websites that talk about mac.

Nice little haul Bhav! I bought and swapped away Naked Lunch before. It was too frosty for me but it was so pretty in the pan! Enjoy girlie

Sounds like you're very happy with your new makeup,that's great. I decided to go for 2 Limited Edition's Eyegloss's from Revlon, they are so pretty for summer.

I got Autumn Leaf which is like a mid brown shade and First Frost which is a shimmery creamy color.I tried them on today and i love them!
icon_smile.gif
They weren't expensive either but they glide on a treat and look great on.

Latest posts

Back