You Guys Got Me Hooked On MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems like almost everyone here likes MAC so I decided to try it. So far I'm really happy with it. Now I want almost everything they sell. I felt like a kid in a candy store.

Here's what I got:

Select SPF Foundation in NW35

Sheertone Powder Blush in Sincere

2 Eyeshadows. One is Patina, the other Bagatelle

Also bought Benefit Touch Me Then Try To Leave Body Cream

Thanks for getting me hooked on MAC
icon_cheesygrin.gif

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I had never ever even tried mac before I found this website!!

Originally Posted by beckibelle It seems like almost everyone here likes MAC so I decided to try it. So far I'm really happy with it. Now I want almost everything they sell. I felt like a kid in a candy store.
Here's what I got:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul, you will become even more hooked on Mac now you have a few items soon you will own half the counter hahaha. What do you think of the Patina e/s?? I love it, one of my fave colours :icon_love

nice haul!

Welcome to the darkside!!!
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_twisted.gif
hehehehe

i LOVE bagatelle! it was the first time i ever got a backup of something
biggrin.gif

Nice haul, Becki!!
smile.gif
Welcome to the wonderful world of MAC - it's quite a lovely (and expensive!) addition to have!!

Originally Posted by beckibelle It seems like almost everyone here likes MAC so I decided to try it. So far I'm really happy with it. Now I want almost everything they sell. I felt like a kid in a candy store.
Here's what I got:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bagatelle rocks my world!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

la-la-la.. another one bites the dust.. la la la.. oops. sorry.. didn't mean to sing.. i know.. it hurts your ears!

Way to go Becki! Great haul for you! I think that most everyone will agree here, that yep, you will be owning half the counter in NO time! Its a wonderful addiction! Just be careful though and try not to fall into the "But its a limited edition" thing.. I almost bought the new tailormade palette, but realized hey, i got ALOT of colors either IN this paletter or look just like them! no way am i spending another 30 some-odd bucks cuz its "limited" blah! no way man!

Here's what I got:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Becki!! I feel the same way... I was a MAC "Virgin" until these gals got me hooked... now I'm obsessed and feel like I have to collect everything!!!
icon_eek.gif
I need MAC anonymous!

I too was a MAC virgin until I came here. Shortly after coming here I bought my first pigment. I'm so addicted to MAC it isn't funny. But being addicted to MAC isn't necessarily a bad thing. Everything from MAC is great quality.

I really like the Bagatelle, but I LOVE Patina. Best color for me I've ever found. I dying to go back and get more e/s, but our damn Jeep keeps overheating in this 115 weather. GRR. I'll get there this week one way or another.

Good haul !! Once you start you'll be addicted, & in need of rehab !!

I guess, am a MAC virgin as well.

I've been looking for MAC stuff here in town where I live, but I couldn't find one.

Well, enjoy your new MAC goodies!

Omg thanks heaps Trisha!

I found some M.A.C stuff, I'll brows more.

I never thought about dept stores online shopping one.

Now I remember another big dept stores, I think I should check Takashimaya and Kobe Daimaru too.

Yay!

Latest posts

Back