You know you are obessed with M.A.C (and other brands of make-up)when....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You consider getting a part time job just to pay for your love of make-up

You can tell when other people are wearing MAC and you know the name of the color they are wearing

You refer to car colors as MAC colors (example- " that car is very Jewel Blue)

You give you boyfriend a mini lesson on make-up

You use a fishing trackle box as "train case"

Your make-up collection is now to large for thAt same tackle box

You give the girl at Chic-fil-a make up tips

You wear glasses but consider getting contacts so everyone can see your pretty eye make-up better

all these are true and have happened to me
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 You consider getting a part time job just to pay for your love of make-up
You can tell when other people are wearing MAC and you know the name of the color they are wearing

You refer to car colors as MAC colors (example- " that car is very Jewel Blue)

You give you boyfriend a mini lesson on make-up

You use a fishing trackle box as "train case"

Your make-up collection is now to large for thAt same tackle box

You give the girl at Chic-fil-a make up tips

You wear glasses but consider getting contacts so everyone can see your pretty eye make-up better

all these are true and have happened to me
biggrin.gif

you thought about having a garage sale to have extra money for MAC new collections they keep throwing out
You don't even own anything by COVERGIRL anymore

You think about buying a VIVA GLAM V shirt even though you don't work for MAC

You travel 2 hours to the nearest MAC counter....just for MAC

You talk about make-up some much that you boyfriend starts to identify what colors you are wearing (example-" you wearing electric eel .right?)

You explain the many make-up brands you use to your boyfriend so when he comes out of town he knows what you like

Sephora is your second home

you know you are addicted to makeup when one of your favorite hobbies is rearranging your makeup collection!

you know you are addicted to MAC when you go to look at other makeup brands and can dismiss certain colors because that other shade is already a MAC shade.

Originally Posted by Liz you know you are addicted to makeup when one of your favorite hobbies is rearranging your makeup collection!
you know you are addicted to MAC when you go to look at other makeup brands and can dismiss certain colors because that other shade is already a MAC shade.

You marvel over your collection daily

oh god.. thats so me..

well- may i add?

You plan a day off WORK to go to the MAC CCO (AHEM! Redrocks and me!)

You go to NYC just to visit MAC PRO (on the hottest day ever)

You and your friends compare how your MAC is set up in your traincase.

You calendar MAC releases.

Originally Posted by Charmaine You know you are obsessed when:
  • you join the best makeup site out there - MakeupTalk!
You find makeup under your bed from 19XX,

When you go to the makeup counter your first words are "Oooh pretty colors...must have, must have" as you twitch in delight.

You buy a color that's "not you" simply for the packaging

You sit at the computer thinking up stuff for "you know your are obessed when..."
rolleyes.gif

youre reading teen vogue and inform your dad that they made a mistake the tinted lip conditioner the pictured is not hint hint make the boys wink as it states but is trot on causing your dad to almost choke on his cereal in excitement

Originally Posted by bejb1011 youre reading teen vogue and inform your dad that they made a mistake the tinted lip conditioner the pictured is not hint hint make the boys wink as it states but is trot on causing your dad to almost choke on his cereal in excitement LMAO
you know you're obsessed with makeup when you go to bed and all you can think about is how excited you are to do tomorrow's makeup (that was me last night)
icon_wink.gif

you know you're obsessed with cosmetics when you'd like to put make-up on even when you are going to sleep.

when you'd love to talk about m/u 24h/24h

You know ur obsessed with makeup when...

- you have to hide ur makeup purchases so that u don't hear "what?!? makeup again?!?"
smile.gif

- you actually dream about it.

-u bypass eating lunch so u can use the money to buy makeup (used to do this a lot when i was single
smile.gif
)

- and like what the others said, u thought of having a second job to finance ur purchases.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh it's so sad when I do that...but at least this only really happens when I'm wanting something from a new MAC collection.
icon_redface.gif
LOL....if I'm not pregnant, I'll probably still be doing that right now
smile.gif

...when you receive packages in the mail and your mom blows up on you, but then you tell her it's from a swap and little does she know it was a swap of my money for the product
icon_redface.gif

You call your dog MAC, even though his name is Jake!!..LOL

(which would be o.k., except your boyfriend hears you and NEVER lets you live that down!!!)
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by redrocks LMAO -
hahaha.gif

Those are funny and yes, I am guilty of some of them!!!

UH YEAH! YA THINK???????

Originally Posted by Jennifer ...when you receive packages in the mail and your mom blows up on you, but then you tell her it's from a swap and little does she know it was a swap of my money for the product
icon_redface.gif
whoops daddy! I thought i was the only one who did that...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis You know ur obsessed with makeup when...
- you have to hide ur makeup purchases so that u don't hear "what?!? makeup again?!?"
smile.gif

That is just so typically me
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back