You ok Trisha & Lea??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa. has there ever been a tornado over there before?

i hope you guys are ok!

it nevers ends
icon_rolleyes.gif
hope everyone is ok over there!!!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Just saw on the Sky News website that a tornado hit Birmingham today (WEIRD OR WHAT?).. Anyway, just checking to see if you are both alright? Totally fine honey, I live in Walsall which is 10 miles north of B'ham. We just got torrential rain all day
icon_sad.gif
My stepdad came up this afternoon and said there had been a tornado in Handsworth and he was going to check Sky news. I just burst out laughing, nothing that exciting ever happens here. I think Trisha should be alright 'cos she lives on the North side too.

Phew.. i was like WTF when i saw it on Sky News. Tornados in the Uk & Ireland just do not happen. Glad to hear you're both ok
smile.gif

But at least your ok Trisha...that's all that counts !!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Well ive posted since this topic was started so i guess you guys know i havent corpsed it!! x
A girl on the BeneFit counter at work had a tree fall on her house tho x

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Karen, the tree fell into the girls room and ALL of her belongings are trashed, i feel so bad that im gona give her some MU n stuff tho x Thats VERY nice of you Trisha and I am glad your friend and Lea and you are alright!

I heard about the tornado in Birmingham.I am very glad that you are both ok. I hope that your friend is ok too.

Latest posts

Back