Your Admin ;)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super studly...

icon_smile.gif

Hey Tony, you're a looker! I can see you have that sexy sex appeal and i can see why Reija loves you! Reija's a good looking woman herself, what a great couple you two make.

Saying that though (from miss shy herself) it would be nice to see your eyes. A girl can dream!

Hope Reija's feeling better soon, i am sending her love and hugs! xXx

Originally Posted by Pauline

Hey Tony, you're a looker! I can see you have that sexy sex appeal and i can see why Reija loves you! Reija's a good looking woman herself, what a great couple you two make.Saying that though (from miss shy herself) it would be nice to see your eyes. A girl can dream!

Hope Reija's feeling better soon, i am sending her love and hugs! xXx

Wooo hoo Pauline! Thanks!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rockie

Thanks for answering! Are you saying you've already had a poll, or you want someone to start one?
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I mean't put one up

Great pictures! I went to Maui for the first time in March. Cannot wait to go back. We stayed at the Maui Sheraton in K'Aanappali (sp?). Was absolutely fabulous. The whales we could see from the beach. I'm sure you are having a wonderful time. Hope Reija feels better soon. Have fun!

Originally Posted by elljmz

Great pictures! I went to Maui for the first time in March. Cannot wait to go back. We stayed at the Maui Sheraton in K'Aanappali (sp?). Was absolutely fabulous. The whales we could see from the beach. I'm sure you are having a wonderful time. Hope Reija feels better soon. Have fun!

Thanks Jennie! We are staying in a condo near Wialia(SP) lol. The summertime here is mostly sea turtles. Having a blast, Reija is feeling much better. Thanks

Originally Posted by Rockie

I've upset you, I can sense it. Sorry.
icon_sad.gif

Noo, you haven't. Not at all.
smile.gif
I have real thick skin
wink.gif
I just wanted to mention to put that poll up. (hugs)

Back