Your cosmetic "Power Tie?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What one makeup item & color makes you feel extra-confident?

Lately, mine has been Nars Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil with MAC Bowbelle l/g layered on top. Makes me feel pretty & edgy @ the same time.

Armani's Lipstick Mania #5. it goes w/virtually everything & can be layered for drama.

I have to admit I strut a bit when I wear spirited lipglass by MAC. It's so plain but I love it. And don't let me add plum liner.. watch out now!

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmerbrick makes me glow & i love that feeling of looking healthy!

As of lately, it's been Revlon SL l/g in Glossy Rose.

I've been keeping it in my makeup bag, so I know it's pretty special if I care enough to tote it around for touchups. LOL!

Mine is MAC Test Pattern lip liner and MAC C-tru lipglass on top. It's my favorite look compared with smokey eyes.

I love MAC C-Thru aswell Reija but i find its too sticky (as u probably know i aint a huge l/g fan), i love the color of MAC C-Thru though.. If i could find that in a non sticky gloss, my dreams would come through!

I'm on the hunt for a non-sticky one too. You are right, C-thru in a non-sticky version would be awesome. I couldn't resist and ordered some Pout lipglosses from sephora. I'll let you know what I think when I get them.

I'm not sure if they do. I picked out 2 colors online so it's hard to tell. When I'll go to Sephora next time I'll see if they carry the line at that store and see how the colors look like in person.

Mine would probably be Rocket City Eyeshadow in Beam Me Up

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo What one makeup item & color makes you feel extra-confident?
Lately, mine has been Nars Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil with MAC Bowbelle l/g layered on top. Makes me feel pretty & edgy @ the same time.

Latest posts

Back