Your Driving Record, let's hear it

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My driving record is clean now, but it hasn't always been perfect. Over my lifefime, I prolly had 2-3 speeding tickets, a few "fixit" tickets, and some parking tickets.
claps.gif

What is your driving record like? Past and present...how is it NOW and how was it before?

I have never had a DUI, but have any of you every had a DUI(drunk driving)?

No DUI... thank goodness

I have gotten a few parking tickets and one speeding ticket that cost me a lot. It was on the Golden Gate Bridge and that is a double fine zone. OUCH!

Mine is squeaky clean
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think that's about the only thing I've kept clean in my life
icon_rolleyes.gif

I refuse to disclose any (completely clean) facts for fear that I may just jinx myself.

Driving 7+ years now.
icon_wink.gif

So far everything is good! Except for getting rear ended in June and not being able to keep my motorcycle working and get it repaired.

Originally Posted by Charmaine

A "fixit" ticket? What's that? But my driving record, let's see...I only have one speeding ticket, 1 parking ticket, and 1 ticket for driving with my registration expired. I've had my license for about 5 years now.

A "fixit" ticket is when you have a taillight out or your car is too low or something. I used to run around with a lowered VW bug that always got tickets. But it was the fastest car around! lol Used to eat Corvettes/Mustangs for lunch in races all the time (this is when I ws 16)...oh to be 16 again lol

i've never had any actual speeding.

i've gotten tons of parking tickets when i was at school. parking attendants are RUTHLESS! if the parking meters start at 7:00 a.m., they're there at 7:05 a.m. to give you a ticket if there isn't any time on the meter!

at first i didn't care. until it showed up on my registration! lol. you have to pay the tickets with your new registration.

i've seen many boots on cars. lol

i've gotten stopped once when i was in high school for doing a California stop. but the PO let me go with just a warning. thank god! i would have gotten killed because it was in my new car. i didn't even have my licesne plates on it yet.

Yeah, what's a California stop? I lived there, what did I miss out on?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine

A California stop? Sounds dangerous...let's hear it!

A California rolling stop is when you don't really come to a stop, but very close to one. Like when you come a stopsign and do a quick stop but really don't come to a a complete halt. It's quite common

Originally Posted by Charmaine A California stop? Sounds dangerous...let's hear it! hahaha, it's our "rolling stop" -- hardly anyone actually brakes completely at stop signs.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

hahaha, it's our "rolling stop" -- hardly anyone actually brakes completely at stop signs.
smile.gif

Remember, we out here are a complete different nation LOL

notta thing!! *beats the living hell out of the wood book shelf next to her*

Clean record here. Have had a few speeding tickets in the past and maybe a parking ticket but that's it for me.

Hmmmm..

One Careless Driving Ticket when I was in HS in 1991. I slowly rear ended someone (no damage) as a cop drove by and saw it happen. Bad Luck huh?!

Other than that, squeeky clean!

*knocks on wood*
icon_neutral.gif

ahhh.. my driving record... it's now perfect thanks to time and good fortune... before, i've had 3 speeding tickets and 1 parking ticket... i've also had 3 accidents but i wasn't at fault in any of them so they don't count against me... and that's with 10 years of driving...

Well, my dad was a fireman in the town I grew up in so the cops liked to pull me over just to mess with me cause they knew my dad, not to mention I was watched like a hawk!! But never any tickets from them. Funny story: Last December I was late for work and apparently driving like a bat out of hell. Got pulled over, got a hefty ticket and wasn't going to tell my husband, just pay it. The next day, my husband came in from work and said "I know what my Christmas present will be this year". He handed me a speeding ticket that he got that day! I started laughing and I told him about mine from the day before! So we decided we would just pay each other's speeding tickets for Christmas!

Originally Posted by tashbash Well, my dad was a fireman in the town I grew up in so the cops liked to pull me over just to mess with me cause they knew my dad, not to mention I was watched like a hawk!! But never any tickets from them. Funny story: Last December I was late for work and apparently driving like a bat out of hell. Got pulled over, got a hefty ticket and wasn't going to tell my husband, just pay it. The next day, my husband came in from work and said "I know what my Christmas present will be this year". He handed me a speeding ticket that he got that day! I started laughing and I told him about mine from the day before! So we decided we would just pay each other's speeding tickets for Christmas!

LOL

Clean now! Been driving since I was 16. 34 now. 2 speeding tickets and about 3 parking tickets. Not bad for 18 years of driving.

Latest posts

Back