Your Fave Stila Lip Glazes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I want to have one of the Stila lip glazes, but I'm not sure of the colors. When I do check them out, the way set up are hard to try and end up getting stuff on my arm. lol. and they seem really sticky. what do you guys think or like?

What kind of shade are you looking for? My fav is Apricot, but it's very sheer and natural looking.

I have Guava, Lichee and others from the xmas collection. I really like them now that they dont sting my lips.

i guess something kind of natural. i was just interested in them because of the gloss and the whole lip brush thing they have.

Vanilla is nice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love apricot...berry is amazing!!

My most recent fave is Mocha:icon_love ... IT"S so shiiiiiiiny!!! I always get people asking me what am I wearing when I have it on

My absolute favourites are grape, pomegranate and black cherry. I do like the silver and gold ones over lippy too. The best natural one I had was berry, that's about as natural as I get.

My faves are:

Praline (for the glossy nude look), Blackberry and Fruit Punch.

I have Guava and Vanilla which are both nice. A few years ago I had Black Cherry and that was really nice and light on the shimmer (if it had any any at all). Really natural looking. Hmm- I think I'll have to go get another. THey are a little on the sticky side though.

My favorite is Starfruit. It's a nice dark peachy coral but applies on more sheer than it looks. They are quite sticky, so they're IMO not windy-day material, but they do have great lasting power and a nice fruity scent.

My fave is 'grapefruit', it is a gorgeous sheer peachy/pink colour that looks fab on its own or worn over my pout lipstick.

I love most of the shades of the stila lip glazes as stila is a fantastic brand and one of my all time faves. I think that lip glaze is well better than lancome juicy tubes too!
icon_biggrin.gif

i got starfruit this weekend and i really like it! i've gotta check out/buy other ones later! hehehe
icon_redface.gif

hehe. what would you recommend trisha??

i was trying to remember the list that you posted when i was checking them out. some are too pink for me though. i kind of like that tingle too!! hehe.

i've never tried these. they seem too expensive for the amount of product. that's what always turned me off.

i am all about getting a great amount of product for my money

i like ud's sparkler pens for lips they are 10 bucks tht i can justify lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i've never tried these. they seem too expensive for the amount of product. that's what always turned me off.i am all about getting a great amount of product for my money

i like ud's sparkler pens for lips they are 10 bucks tht i can justify lol

yeah, that's why i've never gotten anything besides mac because other brands are more expensive. i can't justify spending $15 on eyeshadows from ud or stila since i'm buying the pro pans for $9.50 now. lol. i think i would just reach for my mac stuff instead, so the other brands would be going to waste
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Stila Pink or Rose & Melon Glaze Lip Liners! I'd never buy another MAC liner now!! The glaze liners are the best! x what is it that you like about them?

Originally Posted by Trisha Soft, pigmented and easy to apply! I've gotten rid of nearly all my MAC l/l! x I agree with Trisha on the glaze lip liners. They do have stronger staying power than other lip liners. However, I still love my MAC ones too!

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, that's why i've never gotten anything besides mac because other brands are more expensive. i can't justify spending $15 on eyeshadows from ud or stila since i'm buying the pro pans for $9.50 now. lol. i think i would just reach for my mac stuff instead, so the other brands would be going to waste
frown.gif
i do that too though. i love UD but i haven't bought any in quite awhile.and ud's sparklerpens are 10 bucks and they rock i love them i won't buy stila's

Latest posts

Back