Your Fave Stila Lip Glazes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trisha started the Stila lemmings for me. Guilty one!

I have the Vanilla & Banana (nude on me), Passionfruit, Berry (gratis from my recent Stila haul) and Brown Sugar. Of all these, I love Brown Sugar as it looks like MLBB. My guy says he doesn't need an excuse to kiss me but it makes my lips look edible :icon_love . I have the Nude, Rose and Melon liners so far but also use Scott Barnes' liners as well as his are also very sheer, soft and don't drag ur lips.

I can't wait to get more as they are growing on me.

I haven't bought any yet, but am planning to soon. I tried on Praline at the store and I really like it!! They always tingle when I put them on my lips...I don't know why. They had a sale on them on QVC a couple of weeks ago where you got three lipglazes nude or pink for 36.00 which is a great deal.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans I haven't bought any yet, but am planning to soon. I tried on Praline at the store and I really like it!! They always tingle when I put them on my lips...I don't know why. They had a sale on them on QVC a couple of weeks ago where you got three lipglazes nude or pink for 36.00 which is a great deal.
icon_smile.gif
You're the second person I've read get a tingling feeling with lipglazes, I feel nothing, I guess I have super strong lips, lol.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've never used anything from stilla other than an eyeshadow.. Is the lip glaze good... Is it better than mac Lipglass Cuz i love MAC!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

oh okay thanks Trisha! I will definitely be on the lookout for that. Do you know how much it cost and when it comes out here in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by Trisha you can also wait for the Holiday set that contains 6 mini lipglazes, a great way to try a few colours for a great price!

Originally Posted by Trisha duno when you get it in the US, but we get it at the end of October
it contains

Creme (LE), Lemon (LE), Brown Sugar, Grapefruit, Vanilla, & Apricot and will cost $25 AFAIK x

That's a great deal to get to try so many colors! Love your new avatar, by the way Trisha. You look so cute!

okay thanks!! I will definitely look for that!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha duno when you get it in the US, but we get it at the end of October
it contains

Creme (LE), Lemon (LE), Brown Sugar, Grapefruit, Vanilla, & Apricot and will cost $25 AFAIK x

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Anne, its from january this year actually, but i fancied a change! I like your frames a lot. I am getting my new ones in February, and I want to get some like those, rectangular plastic ones. My metal frames are so boring, I want something different!

Originally Posted by Trisha i love my frames but i need to get my eyes checked again as they are getting worse, and i need to be able to see properly when applying MU! LOL x LOL! This reminds me of my grandmother, when she does her eyemakeup, she lifts her glasses and does her makeup on one eye, sets them back down on her nose, and checks that side and fixes it, then does the other eye! That's why I have to wait for awhile still, my eyes get a little but worse everytime I get checked! By the way, do you have those Transition lenses that darken in the sunlight? I legally have to drive with my glasses on, so I would rather have glasses that do both, than have to worry about prescription sunglasses. Plus I could get the Chanel pair that I really want and justify it by only getting one pair!

Trisha, I am 36 years old and my eye sight got worse every year or every other year. I have been getting my eyes checked every year but now I have to get speacial test done once a year for Glaucoma, because my eye pressure is high sometimes and the optic nerves were lesser than normal last time my eyes were checked. Take care of those pretty eyes of yours and make sure to get them checked once a year
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i dont have those no, but they sound cool! my glasses are mainly for writing, looking at the PC screen and now i feel i need them for when im applying MU on others, and i have seperate sunglasses.
Mine sight is getting worse with each test and gluacoma (sp?) runs in BOTH sides of my family unfortunately x

Lilla & Trisha - yes - do take care to get ur eyes checked at least once a year or more if so recommended.

I had Lasik surgery about 4 years ago (to correct nearsightedness and astigmatism) and have had no regrets. Of course, soon, I will have top start wearing reading glasses LOL - somethings cannot be helped!

claps.gif
claps.gif
Good for you Rosie. I am glad your experience with Lasik surgery went great. So far everyone is saying the same thing and I don't know why I am still so scared! Plus I don't want to spend so much on it
icon_sad.gif
I keep telling myself that I can see my family overseas with that money instead. May be when I win the lottery one day!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Lilla & Trisha - yes - do take care to get ur eyes checked at least once a year or more if so recommended.
I had Lasik surgery about 4 years ago (to correct nearsightedness and astigmatism) and have had no regrets. Of course, soon, I will have top start wearing reading glasses LOL - somethings cannot be helped!

i want one!!! whats a good pink color. not way pink but kind of like mac's lipglass in Prr!! if you know what i'm talking about?

I am not a fan. In the tube they are pretty but on they aren't that great. I like the pen-style applicator. They are sticky and smell and taste yucky. I prefer Benefit, Chanel and Smashbox.

Originally Posted by devinjhans I haven't bought any yet, but am planning to soon. I tried on Praline at the store and I really like it!! They always tingle when I put them on my lips...I don't know why. They had a sale on them on QVC a couple of weeks ago where you got three lipglazes nude or pink for 36.00 which is a great deal.
icon_smile.gif
I too get that tingly feeling with some of them and that is why I didn't ike them too much at first. I started using them again and it doesn't bother me. I started out with the 2004 gift set too and I really like all the colors.

Originally Posted by Mambz098 i want one!!! whats a good pink color. not way pink but kind of like mac's lipglass in Prr!! if you know what i'm talking about? I suggest Passion Fruit my favourite pink of all the lip glazes!!!!

I have Passion Fruit - looks like a light bubble gum pink on me. (When I first tried the lgs, I admit I was taken aback by how sheer it was and took me some getting used to as normally I am a ls girl.) I was also a bit hesitant due to the sticky feel but, they have grown on me and actually help keep my lips moisturized - not an easy thing for me.

Latest posts

Back