Your favorite body shop products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was just curious what everybody's favorite products from The Body Shop are, this can include skincare and make up. I am interested in trying their products again!

I love their shimmer cubes.
smile.gif
They're fun!

-shimmer cubes totally!

-body butters

-hemp hand cream

-i really like theyre eye makeup remover as it doesnt bother my eyes like some other ones ive tried.

-i also really like theyre shadows.

-theyre mu brushes are pretty nice too.

I love their make up bruses. I own one of their blushes, and it was just the perfect color for me. Unfortunately they don't carry it anymore.

hemp products are awesome! hand and foot are at my side table and used religiously!! they used to have shampoo but stopped carrying it a long time ago.

my man likes Amber shower gel. he used to use activist but they stopped carrying it a long time ago.

just got some of the limited lipsticks and spent $60. i never get out of there cheap.

tried the holiday cranberry gift set and did not like it.

several years back they had branded apple and i loved it!! hate the cranberry.

been shopping there for over 10 years! as you can see.

this company is superior to bath and body. BAB has a lot of alcohol to keep the smell strong but it dries you out so you keep applying and keep getting dried out.

Their bath and body stuff is amazing. I don't own any of their makeup, however.

i swaer by their tea tree oil line its ammaazinnng

leaves your skin nice and soft and cuts the oil without drying

Their shower gels, body butters, and peppermint foot lotion are some of the best.

I absolutely love the Coconut body butter and shower gel and perfume oil, the hemp chapstick is perfect for dry lips especially in winter, the eye pencil sharpener from there is the best Ive ever used, and Shimmerwaves are awesome too, and some Shimmercubes.

I also love their lipglosses but its too expensive IMO, Id rather go to MAC
smile.gif

The Shea Butter body butter, I hate the smell of that!

I love their eyebrow defining powders I don't know what they are officially called but they are great! I used to have a custom lotion from there too but eh for some reason I'm not really a fan of their lotions so much anymore. I don't know why, they just don't really appeal to me.

Latest posts

Back