Your favorite soap opera?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to watch Days of Our Lives religiously back in like 2001 and 2002 because I was a big Brady & Chloe fan. I used to watch GH back when Sonny and Brenda was the big couple.

i like the young and the restless, the bold and beautiful/ but my favorite caracter is brooke. god she is pretty!!!

I used to watch the Bold and the Beautiful, but I haven't watched it in forever. The last time I watched was when Rick (played by Jacob Young) and Amber were still together.

Originally Posted by XDelicateX I used to watch the Bold and the Beautiful, but I haven't watched it in forever. The last time I watched was when Rick (played by Jacob Young) and Amber were still together. OMG! Me too! Wow . . . JY has been everywhere . . B&B, AMC, GH
tongue.gif

PASSIONS by a mile!! it's soooo addicting although the magic bit is kinda stupid.

the new fox annoys me and chris is BANGIN!!

Passions, but it gets repetive really quickly and some of the storylines just keep going and going and going.

The Sci-fi channel is reairing Passions from the begining and I'l actually finding that more enjoyable than the one that is on now. Some characters actually had a backbone then (Sheridan, but with Luis back maybe that'll come back as well)

I watch Days sporadically, but the guy that writes Passions writes Days as well, so when I'm frustrated at one show I don't watch either of them.

Okay, I'm giving this a bump cause I wanna know if anyone else watches soaps
tongue.gif

I haven't watched General Hospital in months now, I didn't have a TV for the longest time and now that I do I'm on MUT too much to actually watch it!
tongue.gif

I've been watching "The Bold and the Beautiful" since I was 8 years old. I can't believe I still watch it, it's so stupid!

I think I watched B&B a few times before a long time ago . . . is that the one with tha Amber girl?

GH will always be my fave, no matter how weird they get!
biggrin.gif

I used to watch All my Children too, and Days of our Lives.

right now i'm not into soaps.

i use to watch Y&R, AMC, OLTL, and some otheres i don't remember

Latest posts

Back