Your favorite soap opera?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
i just wanted to see what everyones favorite soap was?
icon_biggrin.gif

my fave is Passions. I know... totally cheesy. but it's funny and addicting. i just keep watching to see if anything happens.

Originally Posted by MAC Mine is sittin' back and watching the B**CHES on MakeupAlley banter back and forth about nothing. That is the soap opera of the century! This is why I love MUT so much, the b**chiness is just not there. Love you all! hahahahahaha. that's why i don't post on the forums.
and i love my mut too!

Originally Posted by Liz i just wanted to see what everyones favorite soap was?
icon_biggrin.gif

my fave is Passions. I know... totally cheesy. but it's funny and addicting. i just keep watching to see if anything happens.

but Liz they created a TSUNAMI!!!.... how sick is that???
Favorite soap - um, i guess it's more or less the Bold and the Beautiful... i'm pretty much ok with any on CBS (except Guiding Light gets on my nerves sometimes)...

I did get a laugh out of that. But truely I have watched one life to live for some time now. I don't watch it daily or even weekly now, just catch updates.

Right with you spazbaby, Guiding Light all the way. I remember running home after school to watch the last half hour. Love it. I have been trying to catch up on thing lately. Actually leaving the house to go to work puts a damper on soap watching!

Hi Everyone,

I've been watching ABC soaps for a really long time. I can't get enough of One Life. The writing is the best.

Originally Posted by MAC Mine is sittin' back and watching the B**CHES on MakeupAlley banter back and forth about nothing. That is the soap opera of the century! This is why I love MUT so much, the b**chiness is just not there. Love you all! LMAO!!!
I used to watch General Hospital but haven't in a few years.

MAC - you are hysterical!!!
hahaha.gif
LMAO

My favorite is Passions, second favorite is Days of our lives...
wink.gif
(But I haven't watch either in so long...
frown.gif
) - my favorite "Days" was back when Marlena was possessed LOL
wink.gif

Its funny though - I can miss it for 6 months, watch it again, and they're still pretty much where I left off! lol
wink.gif

yeah, it sucks about the whole tsunami thing.

but it was cracking me up when the dummies got smashed by the waves. lol. especially with the people i don't like (jessica and sheridan).

i also watch days, but it pisses me off. i hate belle and shawn d. and mimi. the whole prison thing was stupid!!!!

Originally Posted by Liz i also watch days, but it pisses me off. i hate belle and shawn d. and mimi. the whole prison thing was stupid!!!!

no clue about the prison - haven't seen it in awhile... but I agree w/ Belle & Shawn D. - and can't days keep the same cast?? LOL Everytime I see that show... someone is new!! And I can't stand Lisa Rinna... dont know if she is still Billie... her lips just stuck out there (as if on purpose) and they were all chapped n' nasty lol
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 no clue about the prison - haven't seen it in awhile... but I agree w/ Belle & Shawn D. - and can't days keep the same cast?? LOL Everytime I see that show... someone is new!! And I can't stand Lisa Rinna... dont know if she is still Billie... her lips just stuck out there (as if on purpose) and they were all chapped n' nasty lol
eek.gif
yeah, they're ALWAYS changing the cast. no, billie is new too. no lisa rinna

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, they're ALWAYS changing the cast. no, billie is new too. no lisa rinna thank God!
claps.gif

All my fave soaps are english so not many of you will know them.. They are

Coronation Street

Emmerdale

Eastenders (but its been rubbish for the past 2 years!)

Originally Posted by glowgirl83 Young and the Restless all the way. I'm in love with Malcolm cuz hes sooo hot. Sometimes I watch Days too, but the new Belle is super annoying. u know Malcolm's leaving right??... he's going to be on a primetime show... i'm so glad to see him go because he sux a lot to me... actually, y&R is starting to grate on my nerves too because of their totally stupid storylines...

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, it sucks about the whole tsunami thing. but it was cracking me up when the dummies got smashed by the waves. lol. especially with the people i don't like (jessica and sheridan).

i also watch days, but it pisses me off. i hate belle and shawn d. and mimi. the whole prison thing was stupid!!!!

wha?!?!... i thought everyone loved sheridan... has she figured out that that's her baby yet???
and DAYS... where can i start with DAYS?... they kill me, because their storylines are just as crazy as Passions... like that stupid island of dead/undead Salem-folk...

Originally Posted by QurlySq wha?!?!... i thought everyone loved sheridan... has she figured out that that's her baby yet???
and DAYS... where can i start with DAYS?... they kill me, because their storylines are just as crazy as Passions... like that stupid island of dead/undead Salem-folk...

sheridan has gotten sooooo annoying!! all she does is whine and yell.
yeah she figured out marty is her baby. but beth (who is her half sister!) kidnapped him and luis went off to find them right before the tsunami hit.

No one has mentioned my favorite soap yet. All My Children. Love it! Since the baby switch storyline ended it is a little slow, but I will stick with it!

Latest posts

Back