Your favorite websites, make up and non-makeup related

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on Ebay a lot - and of course, MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Also, local store's websites.

Well MuT of course is my fave! I also love browsing through Sephora, Gloss.com, eBay.. Anything beauty related i'll have a look at
biggrin.gif

I check out sephora.com and gloss.com just to see what the new makeup items are and to see the new color collections. I do a lot of window shopping online. I think it's fun to just browse around without having your wallet suffer. I also check out some magazine websites like luckymag.com, organicstyle.com and shopetc.com.

I'm new to this forum **waves**

I also like to visit MUA & Specktra.net.

I started out long ago on Allure's forums; but there was even more drama on there than MUA. (hard to believe, yes I know!)

I am always browsing on Sephora!! Why?! I don't know! I think I just like to look at the products & dream!

I also visit swaptawk & salondaily.com.

Originally Posted by Disguyzdgurl7

What is everyone's favorite websites besides MuT? Post here. Looking at new ones should be fun!
icon_lol.gif

I like FOXNEWS, Webmaster world, MSN, Google news, Ebay, DHTML Central

Originally Posted by NYCmakeupartist

I absolutley LOVE http://rasource.com/ It has everything industry related from makeup artists to photographers, props, everything. If you need an elephant on a persian rug, riding a motorcycle,for a photoshoot, it can be found here! it's awesome.
hahaha.gif

Hey there! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

I like Sky News Showbiz section for all the up to date gossip on celebrities!

Ebay of course, there not a day that goes by that I just have to browse :icon_love

Livejournal, Myspace, Ebay, MSNBC, CNN... but the one were I post the most and visit often is MUT!

I like Yahoo for their news & finance...Sephora.com for obvious reasons...I don't spend very much time at any other sites.

Latest posts

Back