Your favourite Johnny Depp's movie!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which one is your favourite Johnny Depp movie?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine is the "Pirates of the Carribean"!! He was so sexy crazy in that movie!!

Oh and "From Hell"

Originally Posted by Sophia Which one is your favourite Johnny Depp movie?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine is the "Pirates of the Carribean"!! He was so sexy crazy in that movie!!

Oh and "From Hell"

yeah, I liked that movie too, even though he had this drunk look, I liked him in that movied. But a sad one was, Edward Scissors Hands and I enjoyed it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh my God I haven't see that movie for 14 years,maybe more!!

Originally Posted by bluebird26 yeah, I liked that movie too, even though he had this drunk look, I liked him in that movied. But a sad one was, Edward Scissors Hands and I enjoyed it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My top 3:

1. Edward Scissorhand

2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

3. Pirates of the Caribbean

I LOVE Johnny Depp! :icon_love :icon_love

Hubby says his favorite is "Ed Wood"
smile.gif

Ed_Wood-Johnny_Depp.jpg

I don't really know, I haven't seen that many, but I did like him in Pirates
smile.gif

Pirates, Edward Scissorhands is great too. I used to like him in 21 Jumpstreet that was on TV. I'm sure that show was probably cheesey, but for the time I loved it.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Pirates, Edward Scissorhands is great too. I used to like him in 21 Jumpstreet that was on TV. I'm sure that show was probably cheesey, but for the time I loved it. OMG!!!! I loved 21 Jumpstreet too....he was so cute on that show:icon_love
I love all his movies.... even Nightmare on Elm Street. But I think he was really adorable in Pirates too. My hubby liked From Hell.

Definitely Jump Street!!! lol Pirates & Secret Window weren't too shabby either!
wink.gif

My favorite Johnny Depp movie is Finding Neverland with Kate Winslet. It's such a beautiful movie..a definite tearjerker. I also loved his performance in Pirates of the Caribbean.

:icon_love

He's always good, it's hard to pick! Edward Scissorhands, From Hell and uh something about a window that he plays a crazy guy in.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I think the only movie I've seen with Johnny Depp in it is "Cry Baby". I liked it! Hehehe. I completely forgot about that movie, that was great.

i love johnny depp and its sooooo impossible to name just one.

my top three would be:

1. Edward Scissorhands

2. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

3. Benny and Joon

my other faves are:

What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Blow, Pirates of the Carribean, Finding Neverland

and i agree...he was amazing on 21 Jump Street. and oh so cute!

(im so horrible at picking only one.)

I'm a big Tim Burton fan so I like Johnny a lot, but my favourite is Sleepy Hollow. I love Hammer Horror movies too, plus I think it's really scary.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'm a big Tim Burton fan so I like Johnny a lot, but my favourite is Sleepy Hollow. I love Hammer Horror movies too, plus I think it's really scary. i love tim burton. him and danny elfman are genius. how excited are you for the corpse bride?

I like Johnny depp in edward scissorhands, whats eating gilbert grape, benny and Joon, ed wood, finding neverland, charlie and the chocolate factory, the secret window. I used to watch johnny depp when he was on 21 jump street when I was young.

Latest posts

Back