Your gloss looks like drool!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeahhh but really it's up to her if she wants to wear layers of lipgloss. i tend not to judge people on their makeup application unless its truly hideous in which case maybe they don't even realize that they've applied too much, etc. i agree with youroneandonly...i havent seen this before so i really wouldnt know, however i do belive in too much mu or gloss, but to shiney how can that be possible, i love shiny glass like pouts.

I'm probably guilty of this
add_wegbrech.gif

Just the other day, I got compliments on my gloss at work because I used a lip stain then layered MAC's luster-white gloss on top. I was in a meeting and the conference room has spotlight lighting in the ceiling. My lips caught the light a certain way, and one male coworker was mid-sentence and had to call attention to my lips in front of everyone in the room. Later, I ate a hamburger and my lips were still glossy afterwards, LOL. Doing too much! Can't tell me nothing though; my lipgloss was poppin'!

Back