Your guaranteed "compliment getters"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have an item of clothing or accessory that you seem to *always* get complimented on when you wear it?

For example, I'm a substitute teacher and dress pretty casually a lot of times (especially when I'm subbing for a PE class, lol!). I have a pair of low top pink & black Converse shoes that the kids ALWAYS compliment me on, they love them! LOL

Also, my mark watch with the interchangeable straps (they're thick straps with a big round face in the middle, not sure if it's still available) gets a lot of compliments.

It's just funny when I throw something on without even thinking about it and get a compliment on it. So nice, though - love it!
smile.gif

I'm very big on accessorizing. It is very common for me to wear a simple outfit and spice it up with some great accessories and it usually works wonders!! People often ask where did you get that necklace/ bracelet etc. Its the easy thing in the world when you want to look good but dont want to dress up too much.

accessories for me as well. a great necklace or bag always does the trick.

Back