Your handwriting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this is so cool! I'll have to do mine tomorrow - b/c I'll wake up Leo with the scanner or camera
wink.gif
lol but you all have great handwriting!! mine sucks! lol I love Jennifer's "A's" and Joy's handwriting... And Tony... apparently writes with his feet ! lol
wink.gif
j/k T - although I do wanna know how you got that piece of paper to look all 'cartoonish' and to stand out like that!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ahh wake his ass up! LMAO. You got me with that comment about my feet. I rarely write anything anymore. I can type extremely fast and don't need to write much. So, with that said, you can see my writing as a symbol of MUT and how MUT controls my writing lol.

Cartoon looking paper? I am the master of Adobe photoshop CS
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Oh this is so cool! I'll have to do mine tomorrow - b/c I'll wake up Leo with the scanner or camera
wink.gif
lol but you all have great handwriting!! mine sucks! lol I love Jennifer's "A's" and Joy's handwriting... And Tony... apparently writes with his feet ! lol
wink.gif
j/k T - although I do wanna know how you got that piece of paper to look all 'cartoonish' and to stand out like that!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahh wake his ass up! LMAO. You got me with that comment about my feet. I rarely write anything anymore. I can type extremely fast and don't need to write much. So, with that said, you can see my writing as a symbol of MUT and how MUT controls my writing lol.
Cartoon looking paper? I am the master of Adobe photoshop CS
wink.gif

suuuure it does lol
wink.gif

you have pretty handwriting janelle!

i can't write in cursive AT ALL! lol

Originally Posted by Liz you have pretty handwriting janelle!i can't write in cursive AT ALL! lol

Ugh! lol I type a lot faster than I write, so when I print, I'm trying to speed - resulting in different sized letters, some caps, some not, some printed, some scripted... just a big mess!!! lol

so neat, melissa!!

janelle, i LOVE your writing, both script and print. i can't write in script for crap LOL

Janelle your script is beautiful
claps.gif
Actually everyone has nice writing. I will take a picture of mine in awhile and post. It is just boring writing though, but this is a fun thread

i've always been envious of everyone's handwriting so mine changes constantly... i wish i could write like my favorite font (Bradley Hand)... how sad is that???..
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
... Sample attached...

Back