Your handwriting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Melissa, Charmaine and Katy - cool handwriting. Why the paranoia Katy? I worry that my hand writing is too messy for people to read.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I worry that my hand writing is too messy for people to read. Oh ok.. I thought maybe you worried about someone falsifying your handwriting or something.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nikki - I like your handwriting.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) BUMP! Anyone else? Any newbies? i was gonna look for this thread, too!

Here is my sample. My penmanship would be so much better if I slowed down to write instead of being a speed writer.

Originally Posted by Sofia Here is my sample. My penmanship would be so much better if I slowed down to write instead of being a speed writer. i love your handwriting! mine changes a lot, too. i really scribble things out because i'm so used to doing that at work when i need to write people order's down really fast!

Originally Posted by Sofia Here is my sample. My penmanship would be so much better if I slowed down to write instead of being a speed writer. i like your writing. it's kind of scripty
smile.gif

Nice handwriting everyone. I will write a lil sumpin' sumpin' for you all later. I gotta run back into town here in a few.

Originally Posted by Trisha ooh i recognise that handwriting! LMAO!! x Hahahahha, I should hope you do! xxx

Lisa... you rock!

Sofia - it happens to me too. I hate my handwriting and some people like it.

I write extremely fast, I actually used to handwrite 10 page papers in 30 minutes when we wrote essays in school. I write exactly like my brother, and no one can read it but me, but I might write something and scan it anyway
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back