Your handwriting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't change anything. Tried it 2 or 3 times, and my computer freezed that much times.

I never learned how to handwrite in my entire life. I always print and its in capital letters and I miss lines, I know I suck... My A's are rectangles and stuff. Just a bad habbit. This says: TYLER LOVES MAKEUPTALK!!!

girlsd9.jpg

Here's my scratch... I'm a righty... I can write neater than this, but I'm lazy LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's my scratch... I'm a righty... I can write neater than this, but I'm lazy LOL! Ooook that is like the neatest writting I have ever seen haha. Im left handed so it smears all the time.. Hey Aquilah when you print do you do it always in capital letters??? Thats how I print also...

I actually don't always print like that. However, I get tired of the "A" in my name being confused for an "H" or an "N" and the same for the "H" at the end of my name being confused for an "N!" It just gets irritating at times LOL! I generally only do it when filling out forms. I have to use caps online for forms because somehow the lower case letters still end up getting confused!
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I actually don't always print like that. However, I get tired of the "A" in my name being confused for an "H" or an "N" and the same for the "H" at the end of my name being confused for an "N!" It just gets irritating at times LOL! I generally only do it when filling out forms. I have to use caps online for forms because somehow the lower case letters still end up getting confused!
vogel.gif
Haha wow that post confussed me, but I think I get what your saying....
kopfkratz.gif

LMAO! Basically, my As, Ns, and Hs all get confused for some reason when I use print. So, I use all upper case so as to eliminate confusion. Even when I use caps online for forms, people still screw up my name or addy. LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO! Basically, my As, Ns, and Hs all get confused for some reason when I use print. So, I use all upper case so as to eliminate confusion. Even when I use caps online for forms, people still screw up my name or addy. LOL! OOoooo ok I gotcha now lol. Ya people can never read my printing. I never learned how to write. But when I print I always leave lines out in my E, A, M, W, F heh. But your writting still rocks
biggrin.gif

Back