Your handwriting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pic1530.jpg

i write like a 5-year-old
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is mine. I took a picture of it with my $hitty phone camera. Great idea!! About to do it now!!
Marisol...you can now say your cam phone doesn't suck!!

Like Tony says (later in the thread) I nearly type everything. I only write as a last resort. Everyone's handwriting rocks!!

myhandwriting.jpg

Originally Posted by Jennifer
Pic1530.jpg

i write like a 5-year-old
wink.gif

I don't think you write like a 5 yr old. I love the way you do your a's.

melissa, that's my handwriting, yep! thanks! mine changes, too. if i have the patience, i'll write nicely!

i'm a lefty, too, trisha! i love your handwriting, too!

i love your handwriting, too, marisol. i wish mine was like that LOL i don't know why i write my "a"s the way i do. i've always written them like that, for some reason.

LOL love your sig, trisha!

Originally Posted by Trisha OT but the hand scan machines at work (its how we clock in!) are all for right handed people! it really annoys me cos it take me like 20 attempts to get my right hand to co-operate and be read properly! LOL WOW! That is pretty cool how you check into work. Very high tech!

I have often been told that I have child-like handwriting. I took it as a compliment.

Here is my handwriting. Not the best since my hands started cramping severly when I write, so it has changed a lot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha M, childlike writing, oooh so reminds me of an ep of Friends! im a Friends freak i can link every situation into an ep of Friends! Like when Ross told Phoebe her writing was childlike, she said it made her feel precious!
Anyway, my care in the community day out has ended, i must go back to the institution! LOL

15_1_148.gif

OMG! I so remember that episode. I love Friends too!

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL so hi tech they forgot about the lefties!!
Devin, i like your writing!

M, childlike writing, oooh so reminds me of an ep of Friends! im a Friends freak i can link every situation into an ep of Friends! Like when Ross told Phoebe her writing was childlike, she said it made her feel precious!

Anyway, my care in the community day out has ended, i must go back to the institution! LOL

15_1_148.gif

OH, MY GOD, I WAS GONNA SAY THAT, TOO!!! LOL
it was when ross was trying to figure out why phoebe was mad at him and then she remembered it was a dream when he said she was boring LMAO

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Here is mine!
4-tonyhandwrting.gif

I love the picture at the bottom! Tony rocks!

devin, love your handwriting!

tony, love yours, too!

trisha, my mom has that hand thing at her job, too. they just put it in because the workers started punching in and out for each other, so now they had to put that in there so they know no one's cheating! LOL

thanks Trisha. i'm just glad u can understand it. it's weird b/c in my family i am on of the few right handed people. my mother, two out of three of aunts, one uncle and a lot of my cousins are all lefties.

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL so hi tech they forgot about the lefties!!
Devin, i like your writing!

M, childlike writing, oooh so reminds me of an ep of Friends! im a Friends freak i can link every situation into an ep of Friends! Like when Ross told Phoebe her writing was childlike, she said it made her feel precious!

15_1_148.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux .. I absolutely love your hand writing Joy!

Latest posts

Back