Your Horoscope

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whether you believe in horoscopes or not, they are like getting a fortune cookie sans the calories. You might as well partake. Read on!

129banner4.jpg

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

<!-- SECTION HEADER GRAPHIC --><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Horoscopes </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#000000 height=3>
empty.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=485 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top width=485>Astrological Forecast

By Joyce Jillson, LA Times

The retrograde transit of Mercury brings this communication planet back into Leo's realm now, causing a review of the past few weeks. What did you do that was effective? And what, if anything, could you do better? The answers to these questions will help you use the Virgo solar transit to its highest advantage. Make sure messages are received.

Aries (March 21-April 19). Primitive man never had the worry about whether or not a job was right for him -- if he had dinner, it was right. Part of you wishes you had the same simple quest, but working to merely put bread on the table isn't satisfying for you.

Taurus (April 20-May 20). There's a balance between effort and ease, and you strike it beautifully now, making all you do look like a graceful dance. Your impressive concentration can be put to use on your pet project.

Gemini (May 21-June 21). You're so caught up in the question of whether or not you'll survive in a situation that you're likely psyching yourself into an unproductive state. When you stop caring about whether or not you'll prevail, something magical happens.

Cancer (June 22-July 22). Though there is some serious business to accomplish, you approach it all like it's a lark. Your sunny attitude attracts folks who, like you, refuse to make too big a deal out of things. Tonight, the universe whispers to you.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22). The need to expand your territory is overwhelming. Go exploring! You'll find a place that's really special, somewhere you can return again and again. In regards to your social life, friends are in a delicate mood. Be sensitive.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). There are big, juicy rewards for going solo. Reassess the things you want in your personal life, like sincerity, playfulness and inspiration, and take a fresh look at whether or not the people in your life provide these qualities.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Not satisfied with mediocre attachments, you want relationships to be spectacular. Making something special takes creativity and energy. Be sure that short-term decisions about love make long-term sense.

Scorpio (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Keep your time agreements. In doing so, you show yourself and the rest of the world that you're a true winner. A blast from the past is featured this afternoon. Be careful not to fall into a pattern you've long since outgrown.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/188.gif Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). The danger is to hold onto a struggle, making it much bigger than it really is. It's time to give up the fight. The universe won't fault you for taking so much time struggling with the problem.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/183.gif Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). A rite of passage is featured. It's a puzzle you must think your way around. You may feel that outside forces determine whether or not you'll move forward, but your internal fortitude has far more influence.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/180.gif Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). You're starting to gain power and to realize what your individual strengths are. Protect your autonomy. Make sure your transportation, your income and your home are in perfect order so that you won't have to depend on anyone.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/187.gif Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20). Your busy life is foremost on your mind, and everything important, like loving relationships, seems to take back burner. Remedy this problem of priorities early in the day! Friends come through for you.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I try not to read horoscopes but I swear when I do they are always so dead on! Strange.

I'm a too! I wonder what the universe is going to whisper to me...

"Psst! Hey, Skyfish! There's a beauty event coming up in September at Neiman Marcus. Check it out! Cha-Ching!!"

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I'm a too! I wonder what the universe is going to whisper to me...
"Psst! Hey, Skyfish! There's a beauty event coming up in September at Neiman Marcus. Check it out! Cha-Ching!!"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahha- cracking me up today.
Mine says "hey Cali, I know you don't have any money so go shopping anyway. Pay it off later. pppppppppsssst. That's what Visa is for."

Actually if my horoscope (when I actually bother to check it) is good, then I make it a "self-fulfilling prophecy." If it is bad, it gets recycled with the Diet Coke cans. If it is really lame, I will use it for gum or for a coaster.

Latest posts

Back