Your notepads

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
whoever doesn't have them done soon is in big trouble!!!

just kidding. seriously, though, the notepads are one of the best features of this site and everyone should fix them up.

if it's too hard and you need help, shoot me a PM and i'll help you!!

oh, and i know mine is a little messy right now, but that's because when we had that server switch, a few pics got deleted and i wanted to redo the whole thing. i just haven't had time, so no one call me a hypocrite

Reaction score
Hey i didnt even know that was a feature.. i'll have to set one up
your makeup collection is HUGE

Reaction score
Yes, ma'am!!! You know what, I have been puting it off for the longest time!!! Because I wanted to have a nice mu collection, so off I go to take some pics to start with....

Originally Posted by Jennifer whoever doesn't have them done soon is in big trouble!!!
just kidding. seriously, though, the notepads are one of the best features of this site and everyone should fix them up.

if it's too hard and you need help, shoot me a PM and i'll help you!!

oh, and i know mine is a little messy right now, but that's because when we had that server switch, a few pics got deleted and i wanted to redo the whole thing. i just haven't had time, so no one call me a hypocrite

Reaction score
I will definetely update my notepad, right now there is nothing in it, but since Im new I still have time right?

I dont have so much to show or say I ll work on something

Reaction score
I just updated my notepad! I threw away a lot of expired or poor quality makeup, so now the only things pictured are things that I actually use! (I didn't have anything that was good enough to swap, lol) And girls, don't worry if you don't have a huge collection of makeup, you can see that I don't have a whole lot either!

Maybe someday I will take some pictures of some of my eye looks or something, but that would require me taking pictures in the morning while my mu was still fresh -- something I don't usually have time to do with early classes! lol

Reaction score
Okay, okay.....as soon as my husband shows me how to use the digital cam I will set up my notepad. It's just too boring with no pics.

Reaction score
yeah, iwas thinkin about stating my own now, the problem is that i don't have THAT much make up to show off

but i think it's gonna be up soon ^^

Liz

Reaction score
lol @ jen!!!

i haven't updated mine in awhile!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Jen you need a new pic of you on there. The ol' eyes lookin' sidways is gettin' old LOL oh, my god, i keep meaning to, but i keep forgetting! i will take one this week hopefully

all the newbies have extended time

Reaction score
Hehe, building my notepad is on my to-do list now.

I don't have much to show either, but I will get some times to build my notepad after my insemination.

Reaction score
Remember girls...the notepads doesn't have to be your stash only. Once can put images of friends, family and fun. Similar to myspace!

Reaction score
I started mine a few weeks ago and never got around to finishing it, so will do this week

Reaction score
I just redid mine...took away the bad quality closeups of my stash. my camera is cheap so it can´t really do closeups and I´m the worst photographer ever so I thought I´d rather put some of my FOTDs on there since they´re not closeups.

oh yeah Jen don´t take that pic off your notepad, I think you look hot in it no matter what Tony sais

btw I always look away too in my FOTDs...*lol*

Reaction score
*LOL*

Need to buy a digital cam too! I always have to borrow my bfs one, so UNcool!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Andrea, you're so gorgeous! I love all of your FOTDs! ITA!

Reaction score
thanks guys. I really like looking at other people´s FOTDs so I though I´d put my faves in my notepad. hope this makes up for the nonexistant pics of my makeup stash (it´s not all that impresssive anyway)

Reaction score
I will update mine when I get my digi cam. That will hopefully be soon!

Latest posts