Your notepads

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Liz, I've been wondering in this site for a while...how do you start a threat or post a message without having to reply someone else's message?
icon_eek.gif
I would appreciate ur help or anybody's...Thanks!

Hi bluebird. How are you?

Starting a new thread, of course, would not have any replies because you are starting it and when you start a thread, there are no repliers.

Replying to a thread: if you click on this image here
quickreply.gif
it will take you to the "quick reply" box. Reply there and DON'T check off the Quote message in reply

Did this help?

I promise i'll take pics of my stash soon & post them in my notepad. At the mo, i only have a few FOTD pics & a list of online stores that ship to Europe!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey there, just pick the forum where your post belongs to, then look on the upper left side of the page and click on this icon:
newthread.gif
It should open up a page for you to fill in the subject and the message. Thank u Charmaine! Im looking for that button right now lol

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Andrea I love your notepad and your FOTD's are so nice, your are so pretty. thanx. I like yours too! the pic of you as a blonde is hot
wink.gif

Back