Your Opinion on makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is Your opinion on Christina Applegate's Makeup (below, at the screening of her latest movie)?

capt.nyr10507080140.anchorman__nyr105.jpg

Originally Posted by xXBadAngelxX I rather like it. Its a good natural look. Tho the corner of her one eye seems to have more white reflecting from the inner lid than the other lol LOL I noticed that too_OTherwise I think she looks great

Nice light-reflecting look minus too much mascara and too much undereye concealer. Otherwise good job. I hate too much mascara! It looks like there are spiders on eyes!

The white light-reflecting is bad for cameras - my wedding photographer stated that more than once, making sure I knew not to wear white eyeshadow in my brow for my wedding day photos - and I don't even wear white in my brow!. He showed me a few horror photos from other weddings he's done...eek!

Edit to add: White on brow or even under eye - is still white, and will reflect in the photo.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea The white light-reflecting is bad for cameras - my wedding photographer stated that more than once, making sure I knew not to wear white eyeshadow in my brow for my wedding day photos - and I don't even wear white in my brow!. He showed me a few horror photos from other weddings he's done...eek! To me, it's underneath her eyes that looks oddly white.
newsheep.gif
I like the natural looking stuff though. Too much mascara, but the rest is nice.

Overall white has a bad effect in photos - because it definitely shows up even under her eyes in this photo. It may look fantastic in real life, but photos don't take kindly to white.
frown.gif

Everything else looks natural, and she went for a great natural look there.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Californian To me, it's underneath her eyes that looks oddly white. I like the natural looking stuff though. Too much mascara, but the rest is nice.

Latest posts

Back