Your Shade in Revlon Colourstay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the girls who use Revlon Colourstay (the combo oily version) what shades do you use?

I usually use Buff but it's too light at the moment as I have some summer colour but the Sand beige is the next shade down in the UK and is too pink in colour. I'm having a hard time finding a colour to match my summer skintone! Unfortunately we don't have the shades Fresh Beige, Golden beige or Warm Golden in the UK for some bizarre reason Revlon must think we are all 'english rose' types with porcelain skin with a pink undertone! Drives me mad!! so I'm just wondering what shades others use to help me out a little!

I use Buff too, it is a perect match for me. If I was even a little darker, though, it wouldn't work...

I just bought some today based on everyones praise... And I chose. 250 Fresh Beige.... Buff was just too light for me and I always probably tend to wear darker foundation than I should but I think it hides more of my sins that way!! And I've got a lot of them to hide!! Lol

Karren

Ivory.
smile.gif

I am yellow toned,so buff would be perfect,but its unfortunately i nice bit too dark for me,so there is no match in Revlon for me atm.

Cool! The color conversion chart is something I wished for. I recently started using MAC and have a perfect match, but was using Colorstay in the past and never had the right shade. I find color stay gives me a smoother finish so I might go back now that there is less guesswork. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back