YSL, MAC, and good news

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this week, i got...

YSL's brow pencil

03049781702.jpg

it REALLY lasts and looks SO natural, but i think it's a bit too expensive ($21, i think), so i think i'll take it back. i'm okay with clinique's brow shaper although it doesn't last anywhere near as long as YSL does. i'm still undecided
redface.gif

YSL touche eclat

HBMFCpljGlD.jpg

REALLY don't understand what all the hype is with this. definitely going back.

last but DEFINITELY not least, naturally eccentric lipstick
claps.gif

LOOOOOOOVE IT! lau, it's a GODSEND for us nude lovers (that sounds funny).

now for the good news...

my friend just got a job at bloomingdales which means 30% off everything and he said i could use the discount whenever i want, including on makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can't believe you gouys can take MU back. here in the UK you can only take it back if you haven't used it, or if it's faulty (eg e/s that breaks up really easily), and sometimes you can take stuff back if you've had a reaction to it but you have ot argue your case really hard.

Nice haul Jennifer! and I must say you're so lucky to have friend who offers help with the discount shopping. Have fun girl!

Originally Posted by Jennifer this week, i got...
YSL's brow pencil

03049781702.jpg

it REALLY lasts and looks SO natural, but i think it's a bit too expensive ($21, i think), so i think i'll take it back. i'm okay with clinique's brow shaper although it doesn't last anywhere near as long as YSL does. i'm still undecided
redface.gif

YSL touche eclat

HBMFCpljGlD.jpg

REALLY don't understand what all the hype is with this. definitely going back.

last but DEFINITELY not least, naturally eccentric lipstick
claps.gif

LOOOOOOOVE IT! lau, it's a GODSEND for us nude lovers (that sounds funny).

now for the good news...

my friend just got a job at bloomingdales which means 30% off everything and he said i could use the discount whenever i want, including on makeup
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I can't believe you gouys can take MU back. here in the UK you can only take it back if you haven't used it, or if it's faulty (eg e/s that breaks up really easily), and sometimes you can take stuff back if you've had a reaction to it but you have ot argue your case really hard. it does seem really weird. today, i was thinking as i was putting it on, what if someone buys this WHOLE new makeup kit for let's say, a special occasion, and then returns it? the company loses lots of money!
thanks, everyone! i will use that discount proudly
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back